How does this outfit look for formal night?

LastofSeptember

Question. Is the waistline of the bottoms above or below the navel? BTW, cute top!

Gowns & Dresses: Waistline

from

http://www.weddingchannel.com/ui/buildArticle.action?assetPath=/templates/Fashion/Glossary/GownsWaistline.vm

As the waistline of the dress is not my own natural waistline

from

http://oonagh.actewagl.net.au/bordone_frock.htm

Really like the top a lot, but I think it would look a lot better with flowy black dress pants or a black skirt. Black on black would be good for formal night.

My two cents....many people have said that I have very good fashion sense, and I have been a personal shopper for many family members and friends.....

Go over to the CC fashion board, they will give you their opinions and help. They are a great bunch of folks (sometimes even men chime in). Love the top, bottoms don't do anything for me. As long as you're comfy and feel pretty, that's what counts.

Really like the top a lot, but I think it would look a lot better with flowy black dress pants or a black skirt. Black on black would be good for formal night.

My two cents....many people have said that I have very good fashion sense, and I have been a personal shopper for many family members and friends.....

I agree, I like the top but not the bottoms. They look too "casual" for my taste.

Archived