C & A Coupons

Up til now we couldn't combine coupons with balcony discounts so I really haven't bothered looking at them. Now that it has changed I can't find any coupons on my RC site and wonder if there are any coupons for the Oasis available. (btw I am a Dplus if that matters) Thanks for the help.

Oasis sailings are 5/14/11, 11/12/11, 1/14/2012, 1/28/12, 1/7/12, 1/21/12 2/4/12 and 2/18/12. Diamond amounts are $75 for inside and $150 for outside and balconies. I don't know if D + are different Good lcuk

Up til now we couldn't combine coupons with balcony discounts so I really haven't bothered looking at them. Now that it has changed I can't find any coupons on my RC site and wonder if there are any coupons for the Oasis available. (btw I am a Dplus if that matters) Thanks for the help.

reread the announcement..you still can NOT combine the balcony discount with the C&A coupons

Per the RCI Web site:

"If you are a Diamond member and are looking to reserve a balcony or above stateroom, we recommend that you apply your Balcony & Above Member Discount in order to receive the best savings. These discounts are not combinable."

Archived