Hamilton on a Sunday

WNT

I just realized that our cruise on the Caribbean Princess in July has us in Bermuda on a Sunday. We were planning on taking the ferry from West End to Hamilton for some site seeing and shopping, but I have heard that all of the shops are closed on Sunday. Is this true, or is there still enough to see and do to make the trip to Hamilton worthwhile?

Almost all the shops in Hamilton will be closed on Sunday. some of the restaurants and some tourist stores will be open. The shops in the Dockyard I believe are open. Hamilton is still worthwhile(IMO) just to walk around window shop and see....

Hey there I live in Bermuda, unfortuantely most of stores are closed on Sundays, a lot of the restuarants and bars are open, Dockyard is open, but you can take the ferry or scenic bus route (#8) on the south shore side so you see all the beautiful beaches , we have blue water and pink sand :-).... usually in the summertime ther eis alot more going on (places open etc) than the winter, so you'll still be able to experience Bermuda.. Hope you enjoy your trip to my beautiful Island home

Archived