which bars

gosport11

Posh is available for suite guests and would be a great send off with a drink. But every cruise ship has a restaurant and bar in the back of the ship. In addition, the pool side bars will be great to grab a drink and run to one of the top sun decks next to posh. This area is open to everyone and you will be on top of 18 stories and the view will be incredible.

But maybe this is the time to hit the ICE bar to make sure you can get inside (since everyone will be outside). I was reading somewhere on the limited amount of patrons the bar can have at once. If you add in the hours of operation, it was like only 1400 total passengers (get to visit the ice bar) of a maximum of 4500 for a 7 day cruise. It seems like it is going to quite a challenge to get inside.

hi all any one an idea what the best bar for sailaways will be,also is there a bar overlooking the stern,i have looked at deck plans but they are as clear as mud:):):D

Honestly...I figure if the ship is "sailing away" and I'm an ANY of the bars onboard, then how could that be a "Bad" bar?

My best advice....when sailaway occurs, the only bad bars are the ones on shore.

Posh is available for suite guests and would be a great send off with a drink. But every cruise ship has a restaurant and bar in the back of the ship. In addition, the pool side bars will be great to grab a drink and run to one of the top sun decks next to posh. This area is open to everyone and you will be on top of 18 stories and the view will be incredible.

But maybe this is the time to hit the ICE bar to make sure you can get inside (since everyone will be outside). I was reading somewhere on the limited amount of patrons the bar can have at once. If you add in the hours of operation, it was like only 1400 total passengers (get to visit the ice bar) of a maximum of 4500 for a 7 day cruise. It seems like it is going to quite a challenge to get inside.

It wont be. It's $25 (I think) per person so $50 per couple for a 45 minute stint in there. I can't see it being difficult to get in at all.

It wont be. It's $25 (I think) per person so $50 per couple for a 45 minute stint in there. I can't see it being difficult to get in at all.

I think most of the time there will be a line to get in. It is $20 but includes two maritinis. About the same price as any bar. It is only open in the evening with only 25 or so guests inside at a time. Ice bar my math 1160 guests of 4-5000 get in 7 days.

Back to the original question. Spice H20 will be a great spot without kids. I expect however the sail away part to be be poolside. A spot on the sundeck on deck 16 above Waves bar (deck 15) might be a good location.

Archived