Hair dryer

BROWNEE

MY HUSBAND AND I ARE TAKING A SPANISH MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE ON THE CELEBRITY ECLIPSE JULY 24! CAN ANY TELL ME IF THE HAIR DRYERS CAN BE REMOVED FROM THE BATHROOM? WE SAILED ON THE SUMMITT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND THE HAIR DRYER WAS ATTACHED WITH A HOSE IN THE WALL AND COULD NOT BE REMOVED. PROBLEM IF YOUR IN A HURRY TO GET READY FOR DINNER.

BROWNEE:cool:

MY HUSBAND AND I ARE TAKING A SPANISH MEDITERRANEAN CRUISE ON THE CELEBRITY ECLIPSE JULY 24! CAN ANY TELL ME IF THE HAIR DRYERS CAN BE REMOVED FROM THE BATHROOM? WE SAILED ON THE SUMMITT A COUPLE OF YEARS AGO AND THE HAIR DRYER WAS ATTACHED WITH A HOSE IN THE WALL AND COULD NOT BE REMOVED. PROBLEM IF YOUR IN A HURRY TO GET READY FOR DINNER.

BROWNEE:cool:

Welcome to Cruise Critic.

I would post this question on the Celebrity Cruise Line secton of the Criuse Critic board.

Keith

I doubt very much if any hairdryer that is attached to the wall can removed on board ship and or hotel room.They are made that way for a reason.You may ask your room steward if they have an extra that you could use in your room.

Archived