best way to get to hotel jazz from airport?

We simply grabbed a cab. Did the same thing the next day to get from the Jazz to the ship. There were four of us so we made sure the cab was a small van so it could handle all of our luggage.

Cheapest would be public, but cabs are very easy and about 30 some euros would be my guess between the airport/luggage surcharges.

As BigGuy mentioned unless you are a student traveling on a shoestring budget I think cabs are the way to go in Barcelona.

can anyone tell me the best way to get to hotel jazz in barcelona from airport??

• 3 weeks later...

Just stayed at Jazz 3 days precruise- you'll love it. My experience FWIW; lots of research here before going on my recent cruise, begin in Barcelona, ending in Venice. Took notes of cheaper ways to save money and transportation seemed to be an easy one. Aerobus in Barcelona, Alilaguna water shuttle in Venice, etc - thought that'd be easy.

THEN reality set in: you've been on a plane and are tired, you roll thru passport control, you have to wait down at baggage claim for your luggage and walk outside and it's hot. Now suddenly the thought of me having to drag luggage (be it only a small way) to Jazz ALL went by the wayside. The heat trumped my pocketbook here and in Venice where I can't believe I actually paid the $100 euro to take a private water taxi from hotel to AP.

Cab from AP to Jazz was $24 euro + whatever you wish to tip less than a month ago. HTH.

Just returned and took the Aerobus back to the airport and it was very easy. Stayed at the Hotel Jazz with a group of 16. Some of them arrived at the Jazz by Aerobus and said that it was easy and cheap. You only have less than a block to walk. We arrived in a group of 6 and got a minibus taxi for 40 Euros, so only a little more expensive. We set the price with the driver before we loaded up.

You can take public transportation, but that would involve a shuttle bus at the airport, then a train, then connecting to the Metro, then a walk or bus ride. Not at all good with a lot of luggage. Cab is the way to go.

Archived