Under 400 Days!!

f1rstclass

Well exciting news for us, and I am sure that some of you can relate, but we officially hit the "under 400 day mark" as of today!

We are now at 399 days until July 9, 2011.

Just wanted to throw that out there!! :D:D:D:D:D

That's great! I totally feel your pain, we usually book our cruises that far out as well. We're going to break 200 in a few weeks here, I'm jazzed about that, LOL. We count WEEKS instead of DAYS until we hit about 100, that makes it go by a bit faster. The kids and I make a paper chain, one link for every week, taking a link off every Friday. :)

That's great! I totally feel your pain, we usually book our cruises that far out as well. We're going to break 200 in a few weeks here, I'm jazzed about that, LOL. We count WEEKS instead of DAYS until we hit about 100, that makes it go by a bit faster. The kids and I make a paper chain, one link for every week, taking a link off every Friday. :)

Thats a fantastic idea to think of it being in weeks instead of days!!

Great idea, thanks for sharing!! :)

OMG! I can't believe book cruises that far out?

I can't even imagine. I have no idea what my vacation schedule will be like for 2011 unitl November.

Those are big numbers!

Everyone who is going has the ability to decide their own vacation, when, length, etc. So that's why we decided to book a year plus change out.

Well, that is great for you, we have 603 days:( left but only 86 Saturdays:o...

I will be excited when I see 364...then I know we are within a year, of course we have others booked in between but this is the furthest we have ever booked out...

Well exciting news for us, and I am sure that some of you can relate, but we officially hit the "under 400 day mark" as of today!

Thats wonderful!!

I also have to applaud you being able to book that far in advance. Between work, family, and being impatient I would never be able to do that.

OMG i know how you feel! And believe it or not i am still like that heading into my 5th cruise in August....its what keeps you going. I know you will have a great time! Enjoy!

Congratulations! May I suggest that when you finally hit your 365 day mark, you have a great cruise party to celebrate? You know, drinks, fun food, watching cruise videos on You Tube and so on.

We also like to play the game of what will we be doing a year from now :)

I have to post on this thread to see how many days it is until our 1st cruise....

ITS 320 days for us!

If you go to Carnival's website and put in your booking number then you can see your countdown every day;)

I can totally understand. We don't normally book this far out, but just this week we booked a cruise for September 2011. Our first time to Bermuda. When I saw the countdown clock on Carnival's site at 465 days I almost fell over! At least we've got another one before then...and that countdown is at 3 months today!!!:D

I don't think I could handle planning a year out just from the anticipation stand point. We booked 7 months out and that is too long for me. Last cruise we booked 3 months out, that was about right.

Totally agree. Last year we booked while we were still on the ship :eek:!! So I was so busy having fun on our current cruise and thinking about the next one:cool:.

For me the excitement really hits when it is under 100 days. Then in the Summer when I take the kids to Schlitterbahn Galveston on Sundays and see the tail. I always drive by it and scream out the window "SEE YA IN SEPTEMBER" I have had a few weird glances but hey I DON'T CARE!!:D

Congratulations! May I suggest that when you finally hit your 365 day mark, you have a great cruise party to celebrate? You know, drinks, fun food, watching cruise videos on You Tube and so on.

We also like to play the game of what will we be doing a year from now :)

I play that game on my birthday with my mom "Hey mom what were you doing this time xxx many years ago" Her usual responses is in pain and yelling at your dad to leave the machines alone :p

Well, that is great for you, we have 603 days:( left but only 86 Saturdays:o...

I will be excited when I see 364...then I know we are within a year, of course we have others booked in between but this is the furthest we have ever booked out...

:eek: wow 603 days that is far ahead planning :D

I find posting a thread everyday counting down the cruise helps make the time go faster

We normally book about 7 or 8 months out (due to DH deployment schedule) however Dec. of 2011 we are going to Antarctica with my entire family parents, sisters, nieces , nephews etc..The sailings are limited to certain months and they sell out fast so we booked really early..DH is due to be home then and I am keeping my fingers crossed it does not change..It makes me a bit nervous but I am counting the days!

I sail the Liberty a week from tomorrow and started my countdown at 416 (give or take 1 or two, I cant remember exactly) days. I am now at 8 days away. I can tell you that while it feels like the day will never get here, time goes by quicker than you may think and soon enough you will be sailing. Good luck on your countdown. Like so many others on here, I have been there before and know exactly how it feels.

Archived