<<< "Rockin' MIRACLE "Wait"ers" -January 29, 2012- Official CC Cruise to ARUBA>>>

SheilaS

Morning Waiters' Almost to the weekend! :cool:

Marty, if we have too many names to read on the backs of the shirts, maybe we can put some names down the sleeves or on the front! LOL just kidding..... I think we will be fine

Crazy day yesterday...2 people called in sick at work, so I became 3 people for the rest of the day....whew!! It was fun, but I'm glad they were able to come in today. :D

Now there are at least 50 posts in the forum that I haven't read yet. :cool:

I'm gonna dash over there and see how fast I can catch up....I have alot to do at home today. :)

Crazy day yesterday...2 people called in sick at work, so I became 3 people for the rest of the day....whew!! It was fun, but I'm glad they were able to come in today. :D

Now there are at least 50 posts in the forum that I haven't read yet. :cool:

I'm gonna dash over there and see how fast I can catch up....I have alot to do at home today. :)

Me too!!! I have to get there while I eat my lunch at my desk....

Whatsamatter, too many distractions at home?? :p

Me too!!! I have to get there while I eat my lunch at my desk....

Whatsamatter, too many distractions at home?? :p

LOL!!! You know good and well I am spending waaaaay too much time on these boards!! :eek: But it is just soooo much fun!:D

Think about it...in the forum everyone is talking cruises, cameras, jobs, red duds, topless water slides and Booty Calls! Now how can a body possibly leave all that just to fold clothes?!?!?! :p

Shh don't tell them about the crawling, they will think we are a FUN GROUP and they will come and grab all the BOOTY! Oh Wait, we have lots of Booty! So Ya'll come!

Annette is right....we do have lots of Booty! (and no wise cracks from the peanut gallery:p)

Come on in and see what all the fun is about!! :cool:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=648

Only

85 Saturdays

to go!!!

:rolleyes: Still a Looong ways away. Well, at least summer is almost here :rolleyes:

Just 85?!? Wow!! How am I going to get everything ready for this cruise with just 85 more Saturdays!?? :eek: I am going to have to get it in gear!! :p

ONLY 85 Sat., that doesn't sound like that many! Ok I have given you drinks, dancing goofy, pirates, what do I have give you to get you JOIN US!

LET ME THINK!

TanGirl.gif

Ok, you want More..... Boy you are hard to PLEASE!

beach_guy.gif

Now you have Beach, sand, boys and girls....... We are WAITING!

"Waitin' to Rock the Seas"

Official CC Cruise

Come join the

"Rockin' MIRACLE Waiters"

Carnival Miracle to the Southern Caribbean

January 29, 2012

Carnival calls it the Southern Caribbean Cruise.....And we can hardly "WAIT"!! :)

If 7 days are good, 8 Days are even better!! :cool:

It is an 8 day cruise- Sunday to Monday - on the Carnival MIRACLE, departing from Fort Lauderdale, calling at:

Grand Turk

La Romana, Dominican Republic

Aruba

Curacao

That's 4 ports known for their exceptionally beautiful landscapes, views, beaches and underwater sea life.

With 3 Fun-filled Sea Days, there will be plenty of Sunshine, Blue Skies, and Warm Breezes to enjoy - Perfect for playing and relaxing on deck with all your wonderful new (and old) Cruise Critic friends.

I'm sure we can think of a few group activities if we want to. :D Join us anyone?

For PRICING and BOOKING INFO on the group's website, go to the following link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1212497

(Reduced Booking Deposit - $25p/p -available for a limited time!)

Don't "Wait".....Join The Fun Today!!!

It may seem like a long way off, but the way time flies by, 2012 will be here before you know it...And this groups looooove to plan, book, and then anticipate the cruise for as long as possible. :cool:

Wanna GO????

Come oooon...you know you want to! :D

Sheila<-------------------your CC Group Cruise Leader :)

Sorry I forgot this part..... Ya'll come now!

"Waitin' to Rock the Seas"

Official CC Cruise

Come join the

"Rockin' MIRACLE Waiters"

Carnival Miracle to the Southern Caribbean

January 29, 2012

Carnival calls it the Southern Caribbean Cruise.....And we can hardly "WAIT"!! :)

If 7 days are good, 8 Days are even better!! :cool:

It is an 8 day cruise- Sunday to Monday - on the Carnival MIRACLE, departing from Fort Lauderdale, calling at:

Grand Turk

La Romana, Dominican Republic

Aruba

Curacao

That's 4 ports known for their exceptionally beautiful landscapes, views, beaches and underwater sea life.

With 3 Fun-filled Sea Days, there will be plenty of Sunshine, Blue Skies, and Warm Breezes to enjoy - Perfect for playing and relaxing on deck with all your wonderful new (and old) Cruise Critic friends.

I'm sure we can think of a few group activities if we want to. :D Join us anyone?

For PRICING and BOOKING INFO on the group's website, go to the following link:

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1212497

(Reduced Booking Deposit - $25p/p -available for a limited time!)

Don't "Wait".....Join The Fun Today!!!

It may seem like a long way off, but the way time flies by, 2012 will be here before you know it...And this groups looooove to plan, book, and then anticipate the cruise for as long as possible. :cool:

Wanna GO????

Come oooon...you know you want to! :D

Sheila<-------------------your CC Group Cruise Leader :)

To the Front, to the Front, to the Front, Front, Front!

Happy Sunday Miracle Waiters! :)

If you are already booked on't forget to check out the forum...we need your input into all the planning...

If you haven't booked yet...well, what are you waiting for?? Once you sail with the Rockin Waiters you will never cruise the same way again!

Calling all "Red Hot & Rockin' Bashy Picaroon" wanabees.

We have openings for those brave enough to join us. If you have never done a group cruise before this is the group to start with.

Come check us out on the Cruise Critic Group Cruise Board - Miracle 1/29/2012.

I promise we'll tell you what a "Bashy Piacroon" is :D

You're invited to come on over to the Rockin' Miracle Waiters Forum!

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/forumdisplay.php?f=648

You're find the Booking Prices and Information there...

And you'll find us there....maybe not all at one time...but someone will be around...

Drop in...relax...have a chat with us! We'd love to have you there! :)

Sheila<-----------says "The More, The Merrier!" :cool::cool:

This really sounds like a wonderful group. While some people have travelled together before, for many it will be a first-time experience with a big group. I love the diversity of people and how friendly everyone has been on these boards - truly, the making of a great trip! And WOW - some super ideas for activities!

Can't wait!

How many more Saturday's to go now?

Cheers,

Doug

Hello my fellow Canadian, everyone here has been great with us newbies. I just hope I can remember all the names. I am working on a cheat sheet, just glad I have almost 600 days to remember them all.

Thanks for the welcome MikeNKim! The group is growing and as others have said, "The More the Merrier!". Quite a few Canadians onboard too!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and yes; it will be challenging to remember names - good thing Elaine has been generous enough to make up name tags for everyone!

Cheers,

Doug

Thanks for the welcome MikeNKim! The group is growing and as others have said, "The More the Merrier!". Quite a few Canadians onboard too!

Looking forward to meeting everyone and yes; it will be challenging to remember names - good thing Elaine has been generous enough to make up name tags for everyone!

Cheers,

Doug

Hey Doug. Generous? No. I am doing for self defense. I am the worst at remembering names and I hope by doing the name tags I will absorb at least some names. LOL And besides I have fun doing them. If I haven't said Welcome before let me say it now. WELCOME to our merry group. :D

Elaine

Archived