Problems with booking shore excursions?

hermitstyle

so, i have been having problems booking shore excursions through carnival. i know the site has been having problems lately. i can click on my booking, without a problem, but if i click on plan activities, it logs me out, i am unable to log back in and therefor, can not book shore excursions. i've tried using firefox, safari and google chrome with no luck. is anyone else having any problems with shore excursions?

I was looking for post cruise shore excursions, and couldn't find them anywhere (for the Freedom, in Ft. Lauderdale). I KNOW they were there before, because I saw them. Wondering if there are no more post cruise excursions, or if they just aren't listen on-line anymore?

Just checking, are you paid in full...I know that 's a silly question but our friends tried to book their excursions and didn"t know that they had to be paid in full, other than that ,the web site has stunk over the last three weeks.

Just checking, are you paid in full...I know that 's a silly question but our friends tried to book their excursions and didn"t know that they had to be paid in full, other than that ,the web site has stunk over the last three weeks.

i'm not paid in full, but i have been able to book excursions before without being paid in full. it also logs me out to where i can't make spa reservations, pre-register for camp carnival, it won't let me do anything. it logs me out, so it' can't be because i've not made final payment. i should still be able to look at available excursions, spa reservations, etc.

You can always look at what's available on your cruise, but I've never been able to actually excursions before we're paid in full. The PVP reiterated that the last time I booked, a couple of weeks ago.

You can always look at what's available on your cruise, but I've never been able to actually excursions before we're paid in full. The PVP reiterated that the last time I booked, a couple of weeks ago.

i can't even see what excursions are actually offered for my ship on the sail date. that's my problem. i get logged out. the general excursions list is not always what is offered on your particular sailing, and i need to know if my sailing will offer the excursion i am looking for or if i will need to book on my own (i always book on my own, but for this particular excursion, i would rather stick with carnival)

If I google Carnival Excursions, it lets me see all of them for every cruise, but again, until it's paid in full, you cannot book excursions, and maybe they have made the website so that you can't look to book until you've paid.

We're still nearly five months out on our cruise and have not made final payment but I was able to online book a shore excursion this past weekend through the CCL site. I know the reservation was accepted because CCL has already charged my credit card for the excursion and it appears on the "my orders" page of my booking.

If I google Carnival Excursions, it lets me see all of them for every

You have to be "fully deposited" (not paid in full) to book excursions. Generally you can't book more than 90 days out. ken

I, too, have booked an excursion already (BioBay in San Juan). I'm fully deposited, not paid in full. Not cruising until early November. Now I'm trying to convince my travel mates to adjust our flight time out of FLL so that we can take a post cruise excursion to the Everglades. But now I can't find the excursion. Grrrr!

Carnival, PLEASE stop messing with the website!!!!

Archived