E720 on Star Princess (Mini suite)

msolo

• 1 year later...

The balcony is larger and is fully covered (unlike the Dolphin deck mini suite balconies which are completely uncovered). I usually book the Emerald deck mini suites because I love them. The aft location is quiet and easy to get to the dining room and buffet. The mini suite has a larger bathroom (tub/shower combo) and a larger cabin with a nice sitting area.

The only complaints I have ever heard are that the 2-3 cabins furthest aft on the portside (even numbered balconies) might hear some noise from the Vista Lounge stage below. Your cabin is on portside but further forward, so it should be quiet. I have never personally experienced any noise from the lounge below, but I have never stayed in the last two cabins aft on portside.

The balcony is larger and is fully covered (unlike the Dolphin deck mini suite balconies which are completely uncovered). I usually book the Emerald deck mini suites because I love them. The aft location is quiet and easy to get to the dining room and buffet. The mini suite has a larger bathroom (tub/shower combo) and a larger cabin with a nice sitting area.

The only complaints I have ever heard are that the 2-3 cabins furthest aft on the portside (even numbered balconies) might hear some noise from the Vista Lounge stage below. Your cabin is on portside but further forward, so it should be quiet. I have never personally experienced any noise from the lounge below, but I have never stayed in the last two cabins aft on portside.

I've been in E723 on the Star Princess and know it is fully covered but don't remember that it has a larger balcony than a minisute on Dolphin deck. This was one of our favorite cabins and will always look to book one of these cabins.

I meant the Emerald deck mini suite balcony is larger than a standard balcony. It is not larger than Dolphin mini suite balconies.
I'd say this is a terrific location. I love it. It's quiet and the only people walking past are those going to their cabins. Yes, some noise has been reported by those in the mini's furthest towards the aft on the port side but E720 is just enough forward that you won't hear it. The noise is from the bandstand and speakers just below those few cabins, not the entire lounge.

The balcony is a standard mini-suite balcony, approximately 9'x7'. Standard balconies are 9'x5' and Caribe deck balconies are 9'x9'.

Archived