Miami Port Hotels

suzy671

It appears that you travel alot so I assume your aware of seasonal rates. So, the $300 may be a real price for the season and/or event that may be taking place during the timeframe your searching.

If you're looking for a same type Brand with the associated service, try looking at the Intercontinental. A Holiday Inn brand but a higher level of service. Kind of like their Crowne Plaza level.

I just booked a room with Intercontinental through Last Minute Travel for $100 including tax... and that was for peak season in July. It was listed as a 5 star hotel in downtown Miami... Can't beat that!

Actually July isn't peak season in Florida. ;) Summer rates are much lower than Feb and March. And on't even think of Xmas week. Without knowing the dates the OP needs the room, we can't recommend what is a good price. Your "Deal " is typical for the summer. The IC will garner over $200 during peak months. :)

It appears the the OP will be cruising in late February 2011 - high season for Miami (Demand is high because many others also want to escape the winter cold :eek:).

Best bet this far out is to reserve something you can live with, and then keep checking as your dates get closer for alternatives and better prices. The Doubletree is near the Marriott mentioned and could offer a better deal; Coconut Grove is another area often overlooked by cruisers. There are lots of hotels to choose from in the Miami area.;)

Check better bidding and the sticky on these pages for winning hotel bids, but I would not get serious about no-refund delas & blind bidding sites until a month or less before my cruise date. Good luck!:)

Archived