Muts

Woje17

Just received an email from Princess saying our media entertainment for our upcoming cruise on June 22 is Alice in Wonderland & How to Train Your Dragon. Do they really only show 2 movies during a 12 night cruise?

I knew it meant that life on Lido Deck had gone to the dogs. :rolleyes:

Ciao for now!!!

I knew what kind of Muts you were writing about too....those loud annoying movies/videos on Lido Deck, but I have 4 six month old puppy "Mutts" yapping and being annoying as I read and type...(ummm really purebred puppies)

Just received an email from Princess saying our media entertainment for our upcoming cruise on June 22 is Alice in Wonderland & How to Train Your Dragon. Do they really only show 2 movies during a 12 night cruise?

Hmm, given these two titles, I think a more pressing concern would be quality rather than quantity . . .

Hmm, given these two titles, I think a more pressing concern would be quality rather than quantity . . .

I have seen both these movies. "How To Your Dragon" ,in particular, was very good. There is nothing wrong with the quality of either one of these films. They would both be fun to watch on MUTS.

Pearl

I have heard that Rocky Horror is a staple for MUTS. Does anyone know if this is true? I need to practice the Time Warp if it's so!

Counting the days...

They showed Rocky Horror on the Grand in November. I don't remember them playing it on the Ruby in 2008.

They showed Rocky Horror on the Grand in November. I don't remember them playing it on the Ruby in 2008.

It's only been on one cruise that I have been on. And a lot of the people didn't understand the cult following of the movie and how it's supposed to be interactive. We were told to be quiet a few times when we yelled at the screen. People thought it was a serious movie. We ended up leaving.

It's only been on one cruise that I have been on. And a lot of the people didn't understand the cult following of the movie and how it's supposed to be interactive. We were told to be quiet a few times when we yelled at the screen. People thought it was a serious movie. We ended up leaving.

That's SO sad! I hope you didn't get all "dressed up" for it for nothing...;)

That's SO sad! I hope you didn't get all "dressed up" for it for nothing...;)

What a bummer. I would love to watch that silly show at sea. Would be a hoot. Can't believe that people were telling you to be quiet. Wake up people.

It's too bad the people who shushed you didn't understand that following. I imagine they would have been younger and wasn't of movie-going age when that film first came out. I remember seeing it in my mid-20s, roughly 40 years ago, and a midnight showing. That film was probably the first one that had a midnight showing. A TOAST!!

Archived