Wouldn't It Be Nice If Princess......

ssbeagle

Had an area on the personalizer where they would post your future cruise credits? I can never remember if I have one or two going. I put the paperwork they give me away and just can't find it.

Had an area on the personalizer where they would post your future cruise credits? I can never remember if I have one or two going. I put the paperwork they give me away and just can't find it.

They do. It is in your circle savings account. If it has been assigned to a booking, it gives the booking number. If it hasn't it will have the expiration date listed. Go have a look! Sign in to MY PRINCESS, then look at the upper left hand corner where it says 'circle savings account'. ;)

Yes.

And we always use this immediately after booking to check our booking because we forget to ask the TA / Princess to give us our booking number! We can see immediately see our booking details using the Cruise Personalizer instead of waiting for it to show up on "My Princess".

It is in your circle savings account. If it has been assigned to a booking, it gives the booking number.

My Princess account was opened in my husband's name. Our FCC only show up for his not mine.Even though our account number the same just A and B

after each.I find this a pain.

I had the same problem years ago. I had to call Princess so that I could get us both individual Princess accounts. Even though we both have the same number, just sperated because his is A and mine is B, there was a way to do this.

What Princess did was to have me choose a different password for his account and that way we can log in seperately. Same email address, just different passwords. Try calling Princess, and they can fix this for you. ;)

Since we've brought up the subject, my husband and I have different numbers. I still have a B and he has an A, but the numbers are not the same. I emailed them to ask them why, but nobody ever responded. Should I be concerned?

Since we've brought up the subject, my husband and I have different numbers. I still have a B and he has an A, but the numbers are not the same. I emailed them to ask them why, but nobody ever responded. Should I be concerned?

If you both have the same last names, my understanding is that they are usually the same number, just A and B after the number. Are you sure that one of you might not have two captain's circle numbers? I have heard of that happening before too.

my kids and i were a, b, c, d. when b and c started cruising on their own, our personal info kept changing depending on whomever was inputting it in the personalizer. we finally all had to get new captain's circle numbers.

If you both have the same last names, my understanding is that they are usually the same number, just A and B after the number. Are you sure that one of you might not have two captain's circle numbers? I have heard of that happening before too.

Actually, we have two different surnames, but have been married for 23 years!

We also have the same number A & B. Princess never sends me information. It's always addressed to my husband. I have tried to get them to send me information but they never do. In fact one time they had us mixed up with our son and his wife, and he was getting all the information and he has a totally different Capt's circle number than we do.

What else would it be nice if Princess did for us that they don't do now.

That could be why. We have friends that are married, but she kept her maiden name, and they have two seperate Captain's Circle numbers.

Oh OK. Maybe I should quit pushing them for an answer then. It would have been nice if they had just written back to tell me that though. I asked them simply because everyone else I know had 12345A and 12345B but us.

My Captain's Circle number ends with a B and I'm not even married -- there IS no A in my household. Or, to paraphrase Huey Long: "I"m the A around here!"* Very sexist of you, Princess. (just kidding. sorta.)

"I'm the Constitution around here now."

-Huey Long, governor of Louisiana 1928-1932, to a political opponent accusing him of violating the state constitution.

What's a snarky comment without a little history lesson?

My Captain's Circle number ends with a B and I'm not even married -- there IS no A in my household. Or, to paraphrase Huey Long: "I"m the A around here!"* Very sexist of you, Princess. (just kidding. sorta.)

-Huey Long, governor of Louisiana 1928-1932, to a political opponent accusing him of violating the state constitution.

Maybe that's their way of denoting gender.:confused:

Maybe that's their way of denoting gender.:confused:

They've already got me as "Ms." but I suppose you're right. I really only wanted an excuse for a mildly amusing, frivolous rant but I appreciate you taking me seriously!

OMG... I just noticed that mine ends in B and eventhough it is a totally separate number from my husband's, his ends in A.

I have been cruising long than he has. As a matter of fact, he started tagging along with me and always books under my name!

In the scheme of world injustice, it's pretty minute. But still not fair!:eek:

Ya, I had to get a different number for my kids when they became adults. It was SO annoying. Every time I changed something everyone's changed. Then I looked 2 weeks before a cruise and my address is my son's in another state. We change it back put in my info, he goes on line and puts in his immigration information and bang! My info is his address again. That's when we figured out we have to do separate numbers. My husband and I have different passwords so we can each access our personal info ... not that he could even tell you the the of the Princess website.

I agree, don't know how they (couple) ended up with different numbers but with an A or B. :confused:

They've already got me as "Ms." but I suppose you're right. I really only wanted an excuse for a mildly amusing, frivolous rant but I appreciate you taking me seriously!

i was in the mood for a mildly amusing frivolous rant too

i was and am the 'b' in my household. princess gave my (then) 14 year old son the 'a'. i took my grandson on his first cruise when he was 14 months old and yup, he gets 'a'.

Maybe some knowledgeable cruise person could tell me why, in the Captains Circle, I have a Platinum rating but my wife who has done exactly the same number of cruises as me (with me of course!) is still only gold.

Thanks for your help.

Kiwipete

Maybe some knowledgeable cruise person could tell me why, in the Captains Circle, I have a Platinum rating but my wife who has done exactly the same number of cruises as me (with me of course!) is still only gold.

Thanks for your help.

Kiwipete

Has she called to inquire about this? I have heard that they will change the status, if it is justified.:)

Thanks for your help.

Kiwipete

Sounds as if her CC number does not have all her cruises attributed to it. Contact Princess.

Has she called to inquire about this? I have heard that they will change the status, if it is justified.:)

Thanks TracieABD and caribill I'll contact Princess and see what happens.

Kiwipete

Archived