Empress or Riveria Deck on Fascination?

I received an e-mail from Carnival regarding my July Fascination trip and had a question...Is an aft oceanview cabin (6D) on the Empress Deck better than a mid-oceanview cabin (6B) on the Riveria deck? I can upgrade for $30. Is it worth it?

The rooms available on the Empress Deck look like they may be under the Main Lounge. Is that noisy? From previous threads it looks like the Empress is a good deck, but I wasn't sure about the particular cabin location.

TIA!

I was in a aft facing cabin on Triumph and it was the worst vibration Iv ever been thru, and Iv been aft on other ships.

the aft cabins do have a steady vibration ..some more, some less, but Iv had it on every ship aft...Not sure Id pay to upgrade. ..though I like Empress deck.

I was in a aft facing cabin on Triumph and it was the worst vibration Iv ever been thru, and Iv been aft on other ships.

the aft cabins do have a steady vibration ..some more, some less, but Iv had it on every ship aft...Not sure Id pay to upgrade. ..though I like Empress deck.

The cabin the OP is talking about is not aft facing, it's just towards the aft end on the side. All of the aft facing cabins on Fascination Empress deck are balcony cabins, we've got one booked!! Besides, the deck above Empress is dining rooms, NOT clubs so no worries about noise from above and below is just more cabins so no noise there either. I'd say go for the Empress 8D cabin!

Archived