Venice Link

Podie

Has anyone used this company to reserve a water taxi in advance from the airport? I've walked from the airport to the water taxi dock and gotten on the next available water taxi but I'm wondering if this is better way to do it?

Has anyone used this company to reserve a water taxi in advance from the airport? I've walked from the airport to the water taxi dock and gotten on the next available water taxi but I'm wondering if this is better way to do it?

I am going to give it a shot in less than three week weeks. I will post my experience on this thread. It's 27 euros per person, which is double the Alilaguna. My main concern is waiting for the thing to leave and other concern is how close it will get me to my hotel (Locanda Orseolo).

I'll be glad to hear about your experience, but I don't mean the shared water taxi, I mean to reserve an entire water taxi for ourselves. Please report when you get back!

I am going to give it a shot in less than three week weeks. I will post my experience on this thread. It's 27 euros per person, which is double the Alilaguna. My main concern is waiting for the thing to leave and other concern is how close it will get me to my hotel (Locanda Orseolo).

It will get you to the door of the hotel.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived