Cannes --- Ile de Sainte Maguerite

booboosheep

Hallo. I will be in Cannes soon for the day with Celebrity. I found the Island Sainte Maguerite (Man in the Iron mask was imprisoned there). Has anybody ever been there? Read a ferry will take you there and back. I would appreciate any comments about it. We will have like 8 hours in Cannes and I wouldn't want to walk around just Cannes all day long.

Thanks for all your tips.

We are doing that exact trip in July, going to Cannes and than to the Isle for a few hours. I will let you know our impression when we get back. It appears to be a pretty laid back / low key place. We are going to the fort and museum and probably take a walk around the large pond and just enjoy the scenery. We have days in Rome and FLorence that will be helter skelter so we will enjoy this day:D.

Kirk

We are doing that exact trip in July, going to Cannes and than to the Isle for a few hours. I will let you know our impression when we get back. It appears to be a pretty laid back / low key place. We are going to the fort and museum and probably take a walk around the large pond and just enjoy the scenery. We have days in Rome and FLorence that will be helter skelter so we will enjoy this day:D.

Kirk

I would greatly appreciate the Info when you get back. Yes that's why we want to do something quiet in Cannes we will be in Rome and Florence and then Barcelona the day after with a busy schedule.

Archived