Balc and Suites sold out for Feb 2011??

manmtnmike

Hi evryone,

I was looking to possibly upgrade for my 2011 cruise and I wasn't expecting the Feb 5 Liberty sailing to have already sold out of balconies and suites.

Isn't odd that they would be sold out that far ahead? So much for any kind of last minute shopping,

Yet, my July 11 cruise has an abundance of upgrades.

Could that mean large groups or just the luck of the draw?

Just curious...

Thanks,

Mike

Hi evryone,

I was looking to possibly upgrade for my 2011 cruise and I wasn't expecting the Feb 5 Liberty sailing to have already sold out of balconies and suites.

Isn't odd that they would be sold out that far ahead? So much for any kind of last minute shopping,

Yet, my July 11 cruise has an abundance of upgrades.

Could that mean large groups or just the luck of the draw?

Just curious...

Thanks,

Mike

You are on the SuperBowl Cruise! I looked into it for next year also. Here is the roll call :)

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1134849&page=2

I didn't know what roll call was until recently so i figured i would check it out to see if anyone posted. Yes this is a Superbowl Cruise and it is a big group of people. About 1200 or so of us! It started out as a group of police and firemen and has grown to family and friends of friends. We just started going 2 years ago but this is the 18th year. Don't get to worried it isn't a completely wild group but we do have fun. The biggest group functions they have are the Superbowl in the Theater and then 2 group cocktail parties during the week. These are invite only. Like i said it isn't something you have to worry that people are going to be staggering around drunk all week and the crowd has some young but i would say it's more in yours and your daughters age range. 334 more days!!!!!

Archived