Diamond Amenity

Yes I did get a coupon book but most of the coupons were useless to me. There was one for a spa discount that I tried to use when I booked one of the daily spa specials. They would not honor the coupon, said it was not good for the daily specials, only regular priced treatments.

Changes started June 1. I'm sailing June 25 and 28 B2B and hope to see the new coupon books, or at least get the benefits of the new book. I'll let you know.

Yes, that's right, I'm looking to see if there is a Diamond Amenity different from chocolates after June 1.

Changes started June 1. I'm sailing June 25 and 28 B2B and hope to see the new coupon books, or at least get the benefits of the new book. I'll let you know.

From Adam's Blog......

First, the current Ultimate Value Books (a.k.a. coupon books) expire on June 30th and the new ones will arrive before then. In the interim, we’re giving our guests immediate access to the three most significant new or augmented benefits: Internet, laundry and photo. An insert will be placed in the coupon book onboard until the new ones arrive. On most ships the books will arrive in the next two weeks. Legend of the Seas will get her books in late June.

Archived