What to do?????????

Liv to Cruz

We have cabin E729 to Hawaii on the Golden Princess November 24th for 14 days. Now, I have taken everyone's advise.....We chose to have NO UPGRADE...well I spoke to Princess and they agreed to that no problem, then I asked about upgrading to a Suite only, I was able to do that. Do you think they will upgrade me to a Window Suite...that would not be good I don't think??? Help!:eek:

We have cabin E729 to Hawaii on the Golden Princess November 24th for 14 days. Now, I have taken everyone's advise.....We chose to have NO UPGRADE...well I spoke to Princess and they agreed to that no problem, then I asked about upgrading to a Suite only, I was able to do that. Do you think they will upgrade me to a Window Suite...that would not be good I don't think??? Help!:eek:

If you are marked "no upgrade", then you will not be upgraded.

OK, I want to clarify. We booked a year ago, so I was able to request cabin E729 and I took the advise of everyone to request "NO UPGRADE". Well I do not want a upgrade to a mini-suite, because we all agree I already have the best one, right. But I have heard that some people get upgraded to a Suite from their mini-suite. I wanted a shot at a Suite if at all possible.....is that wrong?? So I asked Princess if they could say no upgrade unless it was to a Suite, they agreed to do that....is that wrong??:confused:

OK, I want to clarify. We booked a year ago, so I was able to request cabin E729 and I took the advise of everyone to request "NO UPGRADE". Well I do not want a upgrade to a mini-suite, because we all agree I already have the best one, right. But I have heard that some people get upgraded to a Suite from their mini-suite. I wanted a shot at a Suite if at all possible.....is that wrong?? So I asked Princess if they could say no upgrade unless it was to a Suite, they agreed to do that....is that wrong??:confused:

I would be very surprised if you get an upgrade. I have never heard of getting listed for selective upgrades. Everyone has always said you wither say yes or no to upgrades. I suspect you are still "no Upgrade"

Archived