Stateroom assignment. Did they make a mistake

Vianky

I will be going on the Valor in a month and I got a guaranteed Balcony. Today I checked and I had it assigned and its Room 6441 Deck 6. Now when I looked it up it has a star next to it (forgive me this is our first cruise) The stars apparently means -2 Twin Beds (convert to King) and Single Convertible Sofa- Now we are 4 in a room. 2 adults and 2 children and I was told that they would probably put us in a one that also have an upper but that one would have to have a square on it but it just has a star. Am I missing something or did someone make a mistake and I need to call the TA?

Also, is this a good location?

They will probably bring in a rollaway bed for the 4th person.

She says she is on Valor, which supposedly doesnt have rollaway beds.

OP Id call and double check.

I checked on another ship and got this.

6441 8A OST3 185/35 = 220 sq ft

Beds twin/king-1 sofabed / rab: 0

View window and balcony

Bathroom shower-toilet-sink

Features: flat screen-TV; telephone; 110 AC current; individual climate control; hair dryer; safe; minibar; 3-closets; sofa and coffee table; Balcony features: 2 patio chairs and table

OP I really would call whomever I booked with to check. This doesnt look right to me, and only older ships have rollaways, which Valor isnt. Either the cabin is written up wrong and wrong on deck plans ...or it really only has 3 beds. Are you sure you have 4 actually booked, and one wasnt dropped??

I would for sure check on this.

I will be going on the Valor in a month and I got a guaranteed Balcony. Today I checked and I had it assigned and its Room 6441 Deck 6. Now when I looked it up it has a star next to it (forgive me this is our first cruise) The stars apparently means -2 Twin Beds (convert to King) and Single Convertible Sofa- Now we are 4 in a room. 2 adults and 2 children and I was told that they would probably put us in a one that also have an upper but that one would have to have a square on it but it just has a star. Am I missing something or did someone make a mistake and I need to call the TA?

Also, is this a good location?

This cabin sleeps 4. Twin/king, 1 sofabed and has 1 upper.

Not according to the deck plans.

Not sure if I'm supposed to post this or not: https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/valor/valor.htm

Anyway, this listing has very specific cabin info and yes, that info I posted is correct according to that. The deck plans don't provide specific cabin info accurately, that's a problem! And by the way, I think the op should be calling to verify any questions!

Ah thanks for some reason it shows different on other similar ships and Carnival's deck plans. Thanks for the direct link to this site as I couldnt get into it for this ship (I tried lol). wierd your link looks exactly like what I tried to go to but wouldnt let me.

thank you

OP I really would call whomever I booked with to check. This doesnt look right to me, and only older ships have rollaways, which Valor isnt. Either the cabin is written up wrong and wrong on deck plans ...or it really only has 3 beds. Are you sure you have 4 actually booked, and one wasnt dropped??

I would for sure check on this.

I just went back when I saw this and checked. Yes, all 4 show up

Not sure if I'm supposed to post this or not: https://www.bookccl.com/irman/bookccl/the_fleet/valor/valor.htm

Anyway, this listing has very specific cabin info and yes, that info I posted is correct according to that. The deck plans don't provide specific cabin info accurately, that's a problem! And by the way, I think the op should be calling to verify any questions!

Maybe Im missing something but when I go to that link it still shows 6441 with the star and the star here still means it has the 2 twin beds and the sofa.

I guess I will just have to email the TA. I was just hoping that it was just something I didnt understand and not a mistake

Maybe Im missing something but when I go to that link it still shows 6441 with the star and the star here still means it has the 2 twin beds and the sofa.

I guess I will just have to email the TA. I was just hoping that it was just something I didnt understand and not a mistake

when I go to your stateroom on the link, it shows that there is a upper in the cabin ...that doesnt show on the deck plans. ...

The detailed info isn't on the deck plan, it is under stateroom descriptions.

when I go to your stateroom on the link, it shows that there is a upper in the cabin ...that doesnt show on the deck plans. ...

Ohhh Ok I see it now. It has a note in red there. Should I just go by that and not bother the TA?

Thanks guys!

IMHO with so much conflicting info ......... If it was me I would soooooo double check with TA and or Carnival directly ......... it would suck big time to go to check in at the pier and have them say ........... "What 4 of you ..... srry but that cabin only is for 3 people and there are no empty cabins on this ship this sailing" .............. better safe than sorry ........... just my 2 cents.

Thanks for posting the link. I haven't been able to get that site to work for a while.

Archived