Serenade 9256 or Grand Suite..How to choose

Hello ...

I am currently booked in aft corner cabin 9256. I am looking at the Grand Suites and all the perks that come with it. Is it worth the extra 800.00 per person? Any imput would be greatly appreciatted..

Hello ...

I am currently booked in aft corner cabin 9256. I am looking at the Grand Suites and all the perks that come with it. Is it worth the extra 800.00 per person? Any imput would be greatly appreciatted..

If I were in your shoes, I would say no. Simply in my opinion i do not spend enough time in my room to spend an extra $800.00 per person. I know it comes with extra perks and things like that, but I can't justify the extra money. People can justify the extra money and it is all a matter of opinion and whether or not its in your price budget.

Unless you think you could drink $1600.00 worth of alcohol between 5pm and 8:30 pm, in the concierge lounge, it's not worth it....the alcohol is the only "monetary" benefit given to suites....the rest of the "perks" are simply conveniences!

If you plan to spend more time in your cabin then it may be worth it. I like the larger cabins for the extra space and nicer balconies. Grand Suites are very nice cabins. It's not always about the alcohol that some push. ;)

I second that emotion....

;)

Archived