Help!

quickrate

Need some quick help here! Found the cabin I want to book and can't get a hold of TA. I usually get a better price thru her but I don't want to lose this cabin. If I book ES thru Carnival, can I switch it to my TA without any penalties ? I'm sure she will beat Carnival's price, but if I wait for her, I might lose the cabin I want. Fly, are you out there? You always seem to have a quick answer!

Pat

Need some quick help here! Found the cabin I want to book and can't get a hold of TA. I usually get a better price thru her but I don't want to lose this cabin. If I book ES thru Carnival, can I switch it to my TA without any penalties ? I'm sure she will beat Carnival's price, but if I wait for her, I might lose the cabin I want. Fly, are you out there? You always seem to have a quick answer!

Pat

Yes, you can transfer the booking to your TA. No penalties.

040107NA14_prv.gif&LFG=0x00000001&BANNERID=&PARTNER=Hotbar&REQUESTERID=&VER=10%2e2%2e215%2e0&CID=C65B7A6D0B519D4F98558962F6730FA36EB8A77B&UCDW=1212311408&DSI=298&COUNTRY=US&LANG=en%2dUS&SG=

You have 30 days to transfer the booking. When you book with Carnival make sure you get the pin #, they will make one up for you if you dont give them one when you book, so be sure you discuss this ..you need the pin # to transfer it.

Archived