It's the little things.......

Did anyone else notice that the "Do Not Disturb" door signs for the cabins now say:

SNOOZIN

CRUISIN

We just loved the new signs. So much better than the old ones.

We were on the Liberty in May and it was one of the positive changes that we noticed immediately.

Cute little mementos:D.

Did anyone else notice that the "Do Not Disturb" door signs for the cabins now say:

SNOOZIN

CRUISIN

We just loved the new signs. So much better than the old ones.

We were on the Liberty in May and it was one of the positive changes that we noticed immediately.

Cute little mementos:D.

Yes, we noticed and liked the change. DW wanted to bring it home. :)

Yes, noticed, now you can put out a sign again saying you want your cabin made up. We have had a problem in the past without the sign.

I wouldnt take the sign, its for the next folks. I guess I dont want it either for that matter, but glad to see it now.

We went on our honeymoon in February...we would put out the "Snoozin" when we were doing....honeymoon activities. Everytime we walked down the hallway and saw someone had the "Snoozin" sign out we would snicker about what they were doing. Even at home now we joke about it!

What sign do you use if you don't want to be disturbed but don't plan to be snoozing in there?:rolleyes:

A sock or a towel.

Also, and I discoverd this on my last cruise, there is a second lock on the door...that cannot be unlocked with the key card. ;)

A sock or a towel.

Also, and I discoverd this on my last cruise, there is a second lock on the door...that cannot be unlocked with the key card. ;)

You are Platinum and just found the deadbolt on your last cruise? :)

Looong story. ;) LOL! After 10+ cruises, first cabin as a single gal, first cabin without the kid around.

So what were you doing in there as a single gal without kid that you needed the deadbolt:confused:

So what were you doing in there as a single gal without kid that you needed the deadbolt:confused:

Ummm....watching the Lido Deckcam on TV?? Yea, yea thats it. :D I need complete privacy for that, as not to lose my concentration.

Remove batteries insert rum runner. A new way to smuggle.

Oops , someone might tell John the new smuggle idea now. LMAO

LMAO!!!! And then if they try to take it from you, really raise the roof off and go on and on about how you "need" it.

Archived