Magic is going to................

Legend

I think I just made a significant discovery.

Looking at the schedules for the Port of Galveston and the Port of New Orleans I have found that Carnival's dates on the Port of New Orleans web site for December 2011 do not match up with the sailing dates of Triumph but do match up with the sailing dates of Ecstasy in December 2011.

The Port of Galveston schedule for December 2011 does not match Conquest sailing dates but DOES match Magic's sailing dates for December 2011.

The Port of Galveston schedule for December 2011 does not match Ecstasy's sailing schedule for December 2011 but DOES match Triumph's schedule for December 2011.

It appears that I was wrong on some of my predictions as I consider this PROOF POSITIVE that Magic and Triumph will sail out of Galveston starting in late 2011 and Ecstasy will sail out of New Orleans. :o

I was confident that I could find out their schedules with a little research on the web and now I am sure I am right and admit I was partially wrong earlier. With a little more research I am sure I can find out their itineraries also.

Also, the Conquest SHOULD (this is not yet verified by the Port of NO web site) sail out of New Orleans on Sundays using the Julia wharf.

So relax Texas people, Magic is coming your way soon, no more speculation.

LOL. :)

I like the way you research ;):D

Tallyho's research drives me even more crazy ...makes my head hurt to try and follow it. Im mostly not even trying to follow it. I read the first few lines and move on.. yikes..Id rather wait to know for sure.

Originally postedby Host Randy >Take the time and read it...you'll like it ;)
Originally posted by Host Randy >FYI....in the last several pages there has been some speculation that was spot on...one post was 100% right.......lol.......Yeah....I'm not gonna requote that one.;)

If Host Randy was not teasing and was "sincere" in his responses, it looks like he agrees with tallyho8's theory.

Tallyho:

We're looking to do a 6/11 cruise.

Has your extraordinary comprehensive research provided any theories as to what a hypothetical Magic itinerary would be if hypothetiocally the Magic were to homeport in Galveston (hypothetically, of course!)

Thanks!

Alan

Tallyho:

We're looking to do a 6/11 cruise.

Has your extraordinary comprehensive research provided any theories as to what a hypothetical Magic itinerary would be if hypothetiocally the Magic were to homeport in Galveston (hypothetically, of course!)

Thanks!

Alan

In June 2011 Magic is doing Mediterranean cruises out of Barcelona. It won't come to Galveston until November 13, 2011.

When Magic ports in Galveston it should do the same 7 day Bahama and Caribbean cruises that Conquest is doing now except for the rare 6 and 8 day cruises.

Okay, so just out of curiousity, what's your definition of several? :p

oh wouldn't you like to know ;;;;maybe I waited to post it to throw you off.;)

Hey Randy, we know you're toying with us.

Fess up, the Dream will stay in PC so PC will have the Disney Dream and Carnival Dream, the Magic is going to LA so it'll compete with the Disney Magic, and, now follow this, the Disney Epic will move to Miami and compete with the NCL Epic.

The whole cruise industry's going to crumble with the mass confusion of vacationers everywhere.:D

Thats got holes all in that theory ;)

Can you imagine that after the official announcement there wont be anything to talk about? We will all have ptsd!:eek:

Sure there will.....everyone switch over to Team Magic thread and start booking.......cause we're going to leave on Magic out of _____ on Dec 4, 2011 or Dec 11, 2011 :D

The Magic and Triumph will be in Galveston.

The Conquest and Ecstasy will be in New Orleans.

lol, sorry, I disagree.

For what its worth, I agree with Cruizer2.

It seems to me that tallyho and Cruizer are basically saying the same thing:confused:

Hey Host Randy.....

just read John's Blog and again he said he has not heard where the Carnival Magic's homeport here in the US is going to be....

why don't you email him and let him know...then HE can announce it and you don't get in trouble... :D

It seems to me that tallyho and Cruizer are basically saying the same thing:confused:

Maybe we poked holes in tally's theories for so long she finally came around to our way of thinking. I posted what cruizer2 posted last monday as what I thought and tally has been going thru all these convulutions and asking us where she went wrong, then back again and again to the drawing board until I got confused lol.

If she now agrees with us ... we all agree :D

Hey Randy ... whatdoyouthink?

Hey Host Randy.....

just read John's Blog and again he said he has not heard where the Carnival Magic's homeport here in the US is going to be....

why don't you email him and let him know...then HE can announce it and you don't get in trouble... :D

You know John may not actually know..........OR........he's been told not to say.........either way I'm laughing that I know before him and can't wait to rub that in....lol...he gets me back when I cruise with him saying things over the speaker system about me.....lol

Maybe we poked holes in tally's theories for so long she finally came around to our way of thinking. I posted what cruizer2 posted last monday as what I thought and tally has been going thru all these convulutions and asking us where she went wrong, then back again and again to the drawing board until I got confused lol.

I think I'm ready to book Magic.......THAT'S what I think!!!!:D

Okay so we all really agree on ONE THING FOR SURE...we are all confused and in need of some alcohol to take care of the headaches from reading this thread every minute, every hour, of every day...heeheeheehee;):D

Okay so we all really agree on ONE THING FOR SURE...we are all confused and in need of some alcohol to take care of the headaches from reading this thread every minute, every hour, of every day...heeheeheehee;):D

I think yes, we need alcohol to fix this ... good idea.

Now the next mystery is what will the Ecstasy be doing during that 19 day gap in September 2011. Would they drydock her or could it actually be a 19 day cruise around the caribbean??

So...

...Triumph gets drydocked from Sept. 25 - Oct 5 and starts service in Galveston on Oct. 6 doing 4 & 5 day schedules.

...Ecstasy does something from Sept. 3 - 21 and starts service in New Orleans on Sept. 22 doing 4 & 5 day schedules.

...Conquest moves to New Orleans TBD???

...Magic arrives from Europe on Nov. 13 and starts service in Galveston on Nov. 14 doing 7 day schedules(first starting with a 6 day cruise).

Archived