Catagory not Available/ES question

bruinlvr

I booked an ES for a cat 8n on the Spirit. Now everytime I check the current prices, cat 8n is not available. If 8n is sold out will I ever be eligible for a price reduction? Looking today a 9a is less than what I paid.

The way I understand it you should be able to upgrade to the 9A if you want AND get the difference as OBC - if you after final payment.

correct. OP I would consider submitting the price drop form and checking both boxes, you want the upgrade AND the OBC and take the 9A which is a bigger balcony right?? Id do it.

Actually, I don't think I want to upgrade. The 8n is an extended aft balcony and the 9a says obstructed balcony. looks like it has lifeboat or a beam. I like the cabin I have, so I'm not interested in and upgrade, I'm interested in OBC.... Any hope for me?

Actually, I don't think I want to upgrade. The 8n is an extended aft balcony and the 9a says obstructed balcony. looks like it has lifeboat or a beam. I like the cabin I have, so I'm not interested in and upgrade, I'm interested in OBC.... Any hope for me?

Only if someone else upgrades. If your category is sold out you cant price match

Only two cabins are obstructed ...is one of these the one available

Twin beds that convert to king, wrap around balcony, private bath with shower, mini bar, safe, phone, television, sitting area with chair and coffee table, sofa, hair dryer.

9A, 9B: Avg sq ft cabin: 230 Balcony: 85

Staterooms 5241 and 5243 have obstructed views.

On Decks: Panorama Verandah Empress Upper

vs. a extended balcony of 60 s.f. you have booked now.

Its up to you if the OBC is worth it to change or not ..good luck

Archived