If I book a 4j on the Magic and they need the handicap accessible room...

Kevin

What happens if Carnival needs the 4J cabin on the Magic I am looking at booking for someone in a wheelchair?

Will they move me to a true outside cabin? They won't move me to a true inside will they?

There will be four of us in the cabin.

What happens if Carnival needs the 4J cabin on the Magic I am looking at booking for someone in a wheelchair?

Will they move me to a true outside cabin? They won't move me to a true inside will they?

There will be four of us in the cabin.

If thats the only HC room left, there is a good chance you may be called and asked to take another cabin.

Fred

If the person is in a wheelchair, they just have to contact the right dept to send their info they are in a wheelchair, then they wouldnt be moved.

thats what HC cabins are for, people in wheelchairs.

If Im misunderstanding, they wouldnt downgrade you, but could move you to a different cabin of their choice same category, (not all are HC) or a OV on deck 1 ..more likely.

Depends on how close to the cruise too if they will allow you to book it ...far out, if its fully accessible (there are three kinds of HC), they might say no...

As long as you are ok with any window, then you dont have anything to lose I guess if they let you book it.

What did you end up booking?

I would take the chance on the 4J.

The price is great considering you have a window and a high deck.

If all that is left is HC 4J's and you let them know you are willing to move if needed, you probably can't go wrong. It seems you will at least get an oceanview.

I've read of many who have got assigned these rooms on a quarantee as they weren't needed.

I'm interested as well if anyone has been asked to change from these rooms at the last minute and what they were offered??

Archived