Nautica-- looking beautiful!

mcpa66

So glad to see the change in the cabin...THE BEDSIDE LIGHTS ARE ON THE WALL rather than taking up surface area on the bedside table. We are happy in our cabins but they are not large and any surfaces/storage saving is appreciated. Now what to do with that DANG shower curtain?? And please tell us the phone is off the desk surface.

psa/please don't get rid of the smaller ships......we love them!

I don't know if you guys had a chance to see these picts posted on Oceania's facebook page..I thought the new headboards look great!

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4387086&id=66713283724

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4387087&id=66713283724

I'm surprised Oceania has not yet updated their own website to include info/pictures/virtual tours of the new look.

I'm surprised Oceania has not yet updated their own website to include info/pictures/virtual tours of the new look.

Probably will once all 3 R ships are done

It would confuse people if they posted pictures of the new look :D

When they board the Insignia or Regatta they still have the older look and then they would start a thread here on how badly they were deceived ;)

Lyn

Probably will once all 3 R ships are done

It would confuse people if they posted pictures of the new look :D

When they board the Insignia or Regatta they still have the older look and then they would start a thread here on how badly they were deceived ;)

Lyn

More than likely you are correct.

The thought that I would have is that since people start planning and reserving these trips so far in advance that now is the time that one would be making a decsion on cruising for 2011 and possibly beyond. In that case it would be 'good press' to have that all of the info on the "Pillars of Distinction" shouted from the website.

In the B & C cabins we had the phone on the wall .

In our A cabin on Nautica in March/April, the phone was on the desk which also served as our ice bucket center, electronics charging station, and the catch-all for the various stuff that collects during the day. What made things more congested is that the phone plug was dead center so the cord was sometimes an issue. No problems with that now if the phones are on the wall...terrific!

In our A cabin on Nautica in March/April, the phone was on the desk which also served as our ice bucket center, electronics charging station, and the catch-all for the various stuff that collects during the day. What made things more congested is that the phone plug was dead center so the cord was sometimes an issue. No problems with that now if the phones are on the wall...terrific!

HMMM maybe the Nautica was set up differently

We have been on the other 2 ships 1st in 2004 & the phone was on the wall but we were not in PH or suite if that makes a difference

I agree the desk gets a bit congested with just the regular stuff a phone would complicate matters

• 1 month later...

Does anyone know if the plugs on the wall behind the beds are still there? We will be sailing on the Nautica in about 3 weeks and hopefully, we can still access the plug. My DH uses a CPAP machine while he sleeps and we need that plug back there!

Thanks for the assist,

Billie

Does anyone know if the plugs on the wall behind the beds are still there? We will be sailing on the Nautica in about 3 weeks and hopefully, we can still access the plug. My DH uses a CPAP machine while he sleeps and we need that plug back there!

Thanks for the assist,

Billie

Whatever the response, I'd suggest that you travel with an extension cord "just in case".

Archived