Should CC limit the number of polls a person can post?

BigDfromTN

Should polls be limited?  

96 members have voted

1. 1. Should polls be limited?

• Yes
    • NO
    • Only certain ones, We all know who it is...

Why? If people do not want to participate in the poll they do not have to...;)

Why? If you don't want to look at/participate in a poll (or any post for that matter) all you have to do is scroll on by.

I agree and normally do.

I think Big D may be referring to certain CC members with a propensity for starting a new poll virtually every day. Some are interesting, some are just silly but I don't see a reason to limit them unless they're a drain on the board's server resources (which I seriously doubt).

I think Big D may be referring to certain CC members with a propensity for starting a new poll virtually every day. Some are interesting, some are just silly but I don't see a reason to limit them unless they're a drain on the board's server resources (which I seriously doubt).

I am fairly certain that most of the "official" CC group cruise threads with all the 12" graphic filled blingy signatures are a far great taxation on server resources than unaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamed's polls are.

Just thinking... Should there be a limit to how many polls a poster can do in a given time frame????

What do you think?

I think you sound like 'Big Brother'

Let the moderators moderate. You can always ignore Steve if he bothers you ;)

I think you sound like 'Big Brother'

Let the moderators moderate. You can always ignore Steve if he bothers you ;)

Geez, Halo I am still on my first bottle of wine and already you are shunning me:confused:

Let me get rolling first wouldya.

I am fairly certain that most of the "official" CC group cruise threads with all the 12" graphic filled blingy signatures are a far great taxation on server resources than unaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaamed's polls are.

Totally agree..... so Steve can continue to poll away as far as I'm concerned. ;)

Totally agree..... so Steve can continue to poll away as far as I'm concerned. ;)

I am happy we are in agreement over the fact that Steve with more aaaaaaaa's than I should continue exposing his polls to the viewing public here at CC

:D

Just thinking... Should there be a limit to how many polls a poster can do in a given time frame????

What do you think?

If they can do a good pole dance I'm all for it.........Oh wait not pole but poll! Never mind.

I am happy we are in agreement over the fact that Steve with more aaaaaaaa's than I should continue exposing his polls to the viewing public here at CC

:D

the entertainment he generates makes it all worth it.

New poll idea - Should Texan's be penalized for using "Eh" when Canucks never use "y'all"

Yes

No

I say, Youze Guyz.......

Archived