Completely Random Question: Do they still fold the toilet paper?

BroncosFan2010

Well from the standpoint of the toilette seat being down on the cruise...I'm thinking that the top should be closed due to the possibility of reaching for something out of the cabinet/counter and then having it fall into the toilette....:p

Have you ever tried to flush a toilet on a cruise ship with the seat up? Whooooppph!

Have you ever tried to flush a toilet on a cruise ship with the seat up? Whooooppph!

Passenger stuck on vacuum toilet

from

http://www.snopes.com/travel/airline/toilet.asp

Did a vacuum-flush commode once suck a woman's insides out?

from

http://www.straightdope.com/columns/read/1171/did-a-vacuum-flush-commode-once-suck-a-womans-insides-out

Thanks for thinking of me but to be totally honest, it makes no difference to me if it is folded or not. Maybe they have and I never noticed it?

I just don't recall ever seeing it that way but from what I am reading it seems to be a "regular thing" for most people.

Lois, the toilet paper was folded on my Mercury cruise last month. However, one morning the attendant did not fold it. :eek: Time for me to switch to another cruise line? :D

Donald.

Wow, when I started this thread, I just wanted to re-live one of the fun little luxuries of cruising. I had NO idea the thread would go here! LOVE IT!

Well Bronco I wanted to say thanks so much for giving us a little more humor in our lives. Life is too short to take things too seriously.:D

..... However, one morning the attendant did not fold it. :eek: Time for me to switch to another cruise line? :DDonald.
No, not yet. Donald, if you have been following some of the posts on these boards you would know that you are first expected to try to resolve the matter by writing a letter of complaint to the president of the cruise line requesting a refund, or at the very least an onboard credit, because you were so upset by this negligent oversight that it ruined your entire cruise.;)

No, not yet. Donald, if you have been following some of the posts on these boards you would know that you are first expected to try to resolve the matter by writing a letter of complaint to the president of the cruise line requesting a refund, or at the very least an onboard credit, because you were so upset by this negligent oversight that it ruined your entire cruise.;)

Right, I can refer to my "trauma," "mental distress" and "loss of enjoyment of cruise," as well as "shocking staff negligence." ;):D

Donald.

I think you should engage a JediNight to make a offer that they can not refuse

Or hire a lawyer.

Just one of the 'little touches" on Celebrity, the daily folding-of-the-toilet paper.:D

And I'm sorry, but TP must hang over and not under. Anyone dare to disagree with me?;)

OK, I had to go look to see if I do it under or over and I am not going to disagree with you since ours hang over. I just had to check out this thread because I was curious why there was over 4 pages on if the tp was folded or not.

OK, I had to go look to see if I do it under or over and I am not going to disagree with you since ours hang over. I just had to check out this thread because I was curious why there was over 4 pages on if the tp was folded or not.

I can't believe this thread has:

1. Lasted this long.

2. Gotten this much attention.

3. Generated so much FUN and no bickering!

4. Brought out so much humor!

Archived