travel insurance for our cruise

Lewing

we did ours through nationwide online, (think they use liverpool vic ) and beleive it or not, they came out so much cheaper than many of the others, and also came recommended. would defineatley use them again next time. hope this helps.

Mmmm Nationwide - wouldn't have thought of them will have a look on-line.

Some I've looked at want you to name every place you are visiting instead of just ticking carribbean

Thanks for info

Linda

Mmmm Nationwide - wouldn't have thought of them will have a look on-line.

Some I've looked at want you to name every place you are visiting instead of just ticking carribbean

Thanks for info

Linda

Because they may exclude America and part of the Carribean 'can' include America.

Check the exclusions of cover in 'cheap' insurance, such as your existing health situation. Taking a prescribed medicine 'might' mean that that problem/illness is automatically excluded :-(

We have cover, World Wide for a year, not just one trip, on our Bank Debit card. I have paid an extra £235.00 to cover last year's Quadruple Heart By-Pass and this year's Lung Decortication operations. This was underwritten by Axa, the same company and the same policy which paid back my deposit of £1300.00 in November when I cancelled this year's Oriana cruise to the Carribean in January because I was waiting for the Lung Operation.

Cheap Insurance? Fine, but read the small print and read the exclusions. AND, don't get to pass 70 because it is a minefield then if you have recently had major surgery :mad:

We find it cheaper to have annual insurance as we go away a lot - it's only £94 for 2 of us and covers the world. No skiing is the only exception.

Caryl

Any medical problems?

Are you over 70?

Can we have the full picture please.

"Any medical problems?

Are you over 70?

Can we have the full picture please"

No and no.

Trying to see as much of the world as possible while we can still buy decent priced insurance.

I know it must be very costly when you get to a certain age or have medical problems.

Caryl

"Any medical problems?

Are you over 70?

Can we have the full picture please"

No and no.

Trying to see as much of the world as possible while we can still buy decent priced insurance.

I know it must be very costly when you get to a certain age or have medical problems.

Caryl

Tooooooooooooooo true :-((

£1200.00 to cover 5 weeks because I had Angina and it had not been treated :-( ...... (Cos I was waiting for treatment)

Non smoker for life.

Non excessive drinker, social drinker with a meal only

Followed the sensible food guide .....

... but I still got clobbered with operations. HOWEVER, when I was last cleared, I asked if it was for another 74 years and they said 'Don't see why not'

Triumph Bonneville T100 coming up ;-)

Archived