1:30 flight time

I already know the answer but looking for some reassurances. While I still haven't decided if I am flying or driving to the port, if I fly would I have a problem making a 1:30 flight or would I be better off booking a 5pm flight back home

thanks

mark

My last cruise, we made a 9:50am flight out of FLL when the ship docked at MIA. We were at the airport by 7:30am

This is cutting it very close...you were very lucky !!! I wouldn't advise someone to take that big of a gamble....But to the OP..a 1:30pm flight out of FLL or MIA should give you a comfort level..I usually try to take the 1:30pm flight.. **Just a note.. These usually fill up quickly as this is one of the prime time for post cruise flights..good luck and enjoy !!!

For MIA or FLL, 1:00pm is no problem. That's what we usually book. We did this 3 times, same thing everytime.

Taking our time getting off the ship, grabbing a taxi, getting thru security, arriving at the gate around 11am.

I already know the answer but looking for some reassurances. While I still haven't decided if I am flying or driving to the port, if I fly would I have a problem making a 1:30 flight or would I be better off booking a 5pm flight back home

thanks

mark

Hi: A 1:30 flight home should give you ample time to disembark, take a cab or car, check in at the airport and have time to catch your breath! That's the time we usually choose. Only once was our flight delayed because of bad weather coming back to Newark from MIA ~ That was no one's fault....So we got home around midnight!! Oh well, slept in the next morning. All the unpacking waited :-)

Stick w/ 1:30 and you'll be fine.

Have a wonderful, safe cruise !

Archived