Beverage question

Dharma517

My DH and I are considering taking a family trip (with our 3 children) onboard the Jewel. What beverages are we allowed to bring on board?

Can I bring a case of water, soda, and several bottles of wine?

Thanks,

Jenn

My DH and I are considering taking a family trip (with our 3 children) onboard the Jewel. What beverages are we allowed to bring on board?

Can I bring a case of water, soda, and several bottles of wine?

Thanks,

Jenn

Yes, you may bring those beverages, but you will pay a corkage fee of $15 per bottle for the wine.

i say bring the water, sodas. i made a huge mistake not doing so. drinking from the tap wasn't pleasant. also, are you really going to want to walk all the way to the buffet everytime you want a drink of fresh water? it was annoying.

its really no hassle bringing on a case of water. slap a luggage tag on it & give it to your porter to bring to your room. i missed bottled water so much i bought a 12pack in port canaveral monday and it was gone by thursday. also, you can buy those crystal light packets to pour in your waters.

those drink packets are the best cos you can take them or have them with you anywhere...all you need is water ...

i even just saw a commercial advertisement where they now have fizz tablets for kool-aid...i remember FIZZYs back in the day:Dso definitely will have to try these:)

Archived