Is there a 5 star ship?

I'm excited about my first time on Carnival. But, do they have a 5 star ship? If not, which would you consider to be the best ship?

I know, I know, I know... every ship is great. It's what you make it.

But, I kinda want a couple of straight opinions.

Thanks in advance!

That's really a subjective question...and opinions will vary. I have not been on either of Carnival's two newest ships...the Dream or the Splendor...so I can't comment on them. But I have been on several Conquest Class and Spirit Class....and I have to say that I like the Conquest Class ships best! But then again...like I said...this is a very subjective question and the answers will probably vary!

You'll only get opinions, which is really what CC is all about. If you truly want "5 star" you had better look at Seabourne or perhaps Oceania. However, since we are just common folk, we have found, up to this point, that The Legend is our "5 star" CCL ship. We found the ship size and lay out to be perfect, for us, and the staff service, food, and general atmosphere on the ship to be superb!

You'll only get opinions, which is really what CC is all about. If you truly want "5 star" you had better look at Seabourne or perhaps Oceania. However, since we are just common folk, we have found, up to this point, that The Legend is our "5 star" CCL ship. We found the ship size and lay out to be perfect, for us, and the staff service, food, and general atmosphere on the ship to be superb!

Or Crystal, Silversea, or Windstar

I'm "common folk" also. I'm checking into finding out which ships contain more than the others. Themed restaurants, flowriders, bowling alleys, etc... I'm not really referring to decor and such.

Flowriders = RCCL

Bowling Alley = NCL

Carnival ships neither of those.

Of all the Carnival ships...I like the Spirit Class the best...

(Legend, Pride, Spirit and Miracle)

Individual ships however....I liked the Splendor the best. Love the Spa cabins.

I'm "common folk" also. I'm checking into finding out which ships contain more than the others. Themed restaurants, flowriders, bowling alleys, etc... I'm not really referring to decor and such.

You're in the wrong section lol...check out Royal Caribbean and NCL.

Or RCI, Celebrity, Princess, HAL, NCL, Costa

Agreed. RCI, Carnival, and NCL are about the same. HAL and Princess maybe a half step up. For 5 star, you really need to look at Regent, Silversea, or Seabourn.

You guys are nuts...

I just meant a ship that has been rated 5 star. We've sailed Royal and they have a few. But, I want to hang with the Carnival crowd.

I definately want to go Carnival... Just want the most "bang" that they have to offer. KWIM?:D

You guys are nuts...

I just meant a ship that has been rated 5 star. We've sailed Royal and they have a few. But, I want to hang with the Carnival crowd.

I definately want to go Carnival... Just want the most "bang" that they have to offer. KWIM?:D

Look into the Carnival Dream and the Carnival Magic.

Archived