N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Ok, I'm not sure what happened, but I downloaded it and it says that windows can not open this file. Can someone else let me know if this happens to them? I downloaded the eastern dailies (regular).

Probably a dumb question, but do you have Adobe Reader installed on your PC?

If not, you can download it from here:

http://get.adobe.com/reader/

Yep, sure do. I was able to download (from the site the poster used) with other dailies that were posted with no problem. :(

Yeah, like I said, I figured it probably was a dumb question, but thought I should rule out the most obvious explanation.

I downloaded the "Epic Eastern Dailies.pdf" file from that site and it is working for me. Have you tried downloading the file a second time, just to rule out some glitch during the original download?

Yeah, like I said, I figured it probably was a dumb question, but thought I should rule out the most obvious explanation.

I downloaded the "Epic Eastern Dailies.pdf" file from that site and it is working for me. Have you tried downloading the file a second time, just to rule out some glitch during the original download?

No problems. I'm welcome to any suggestions.

I'll try it again.

Ok, I ended up searching and attaching the unknown download to my adobe pdf and it finally opened up. Woo Hoo! Thanks for your help (see, if you hadn't mentioned adobe, I would have never thought to do what I did). :D

I'm glad you finally got it! :) I'm glad someone was out there to help. I would have offered to email it to you 'cause you're a regular around these parts! :D

Ok, I ended up searching and attaching the unknown download to my adobe pdf and it finally opened up. Woo Hoo! Thanks for your help (see, if you hadn't mentioned adobe, I would have never thought to do what I did). :D

Excellent! Not sure why you had to do anything different to get that particular pdf to work, but all's well that ends well, I guess!

So one thing I have noticed...it seems to be about the same all the time (from the previous dailies posted). The "daily special" drinks are the same (WOO HOO) Is planning to try them all.:D I was real interested in seeing the comedian magician (Jeff Hobson) and see that it's about the same with the times/days. :)

Thanks for the offer Orangegrove. I appreciate it.

So one thing I have noticed...it seems to be about the same all the time (from the previous dailies posted). The "daily special" drinks are the same (WOO HOO) Is planning to try them all.:D I was real interested in seeing the comedian magician (Jeff Hobson) and see that it's about the same with the times/days. :)

Thanks for the offer Orangegrove. I appreciate it.

You will love the magician, he was, as sdmike said, more of a comedian that does magic tricks/illusions than a magician who was also funny. You've probably seen the tricks before but never the way he presents them!

You will love the magician, he was, as sdmike said, more of a comedian that does magic tricks/illusions than a magician who was also funny. You've probably seen the tricks before but never the way he presents them!

Yea, when they first posted that people had went to go see him, I looked him up (on his site online and on youtube) and watched parts of his show. He looks hilarious! I can't wait to see him.

I've ask this question before (all because of what the dailies said from the first person that posted them)...WHERE does he perform? The person before said it was in the theater (where BMG) performs. The dailies stated in the Speigel tent (which I can't imagine). Now, once again, the dailies said that it's in the Speigel tent again. Where they actually in the theater? If so, I wonder why NCL is STILL posting the wrong information. :confused:

Yea, when they first posted that people had went to go see him, I looked him up (on his site online and on youtube) and watched parts of his show. He looks hilarious! I can't wait to see him.

I've ask this question before (all because of what the dailies said from the first person that posted them)...WHERE does he perform? The person before said it was in the theater (where BMG) performs. The dailies stated in the Speigel tent (which I can't imagine). Now, once again, the dailies said that it's in the Speigel tent again. Where they actually in the theater? If so, I wonder why NCL is STILL posting the wrong information. :confused:

He has a small show in the Spiegel which I regret I missed, but his main show is in the Epic Theater where BMG performs.

He has a small show in the Spiegel which I regret I missed, but his main show is in the Epic Theater where BMG performs.

Oh, so he has a show in 2 places? Hmmm, that's the first I had heard of that. I'll have to make sure that I check the dailies closer and make sure that I don't miss his show. I can't wait. :) Thanks for the info.

Oh, so he has a show in 2 places? Hmmm, that's the first I had heard of that. I'll have to make sure that I check the dailies closer and make sure that I don't miss his show. I can't wait. :) Thanks for the info.

I want to say the Spiegel one is at noon/12:30pm but not when the Mystery Lunch is. I ran into someone who said she was too late to see him at that time.

Mike, I think I read that the only place open for breakfast was the buffet area? I hope that's not true. I'm so used to having my last meal served in a MDR. Seems like 4200 passengers or so wanting to eat at once & in only 1 area (no matter how large) would create a major people jam. I would think NCL would want our last memory to be more pleasant!

I do not know if any other place was open but we did not have any issue with crowds in the cafeteria that morning. Sometimes you need to look a little bit to find seating, especially if you have a large party, but it never became an issue.

Mike, I think I read that the only place open for breakfast was the buffet area? I hope that's not true. I'm so used to having my last meal served in a MDR. Seems like 4200 passengers or so wanting to eat at once & in only 1 area (no matter how large) would create a major people jam. I would think NCL would want our last memory to be more pleasant!

No, you can eat at the Manhattan Room and buffet until 9am and O'sheehan's anytime. We ate in Manhattan on both debarkation Saturday's with not many people there. :) Nice and quiet and no stress. I should post the debarkation paper, but I forgot to take it with me so I can scan at my husband's office. I'll see if I can swing by tomorrow to scan and post.

Thanks to those who posted the dailies and especially the Kid's program age 10 - 12.

I am hoping that someone would post the age group just below that as g-daughter #2 is 9 years. I think the group is age 6 to 9 years. Has anyone seen the Kid's program for that age group?

Just saw on day 1 of western in Spiegel tent at 8p then at 6p and 8p of eastern see first page of each daily

I guess I didn't look close enough at where he is at on the rest of the week. It looks like his theater show is at 11pm. So, that will work for me. :D

I guess I didn't look close enough at where he is at on the rest of the week. It looks like his theater show is at 11pm. So, that will work for me. :D

Also, someone on the E.Carib 7/17 said she waited to see him only to find out he wasn't performing at the end of the week, so, he might be getting off at one point??? I'd like to find out about that.

Also, someone on the E.Carib 7/17 said she waited to see him only to find out he wasn't performing at the end of the week, so, he might be getting off at one point??? I'd like to find out about that.

When looking at both dailies... it shows him having a show around 6?? the first day and then off for 3 days (I think it was) and then playing at 11pm 2 days in a row. I stopped looking after that. So, he doesn't have a show every night, I do know that. I'm going to play close attention to the dailies when I board and make sure I am able to get into one of the 11pm shows.

I have been following the threads about the EPIC from the first announcement, and now that all kinds of information is forthcoming, I can sigh a sigh of relief. It is all Epicafully good news. (made up word lol).

My husband and I and 25 of our kids, spouses, grandkids, great grandkids, are going in April, 2011 for our 50th anniversary, my treat. I feel so blessed to be able to do this, and my kids think I've lost it, because I give them daily information that I have found on this site, and we still have 8 months to go before we sail. They laugh at me, but when they go, they'll know. So keep the reviews and pictures and tidbits of info coming.

My husband and I and 25 of our kids, spouses, grandkids, great grandkids, are going in April, 2011 for our 50th anniversary, my treat.
owamo1, so glad to find you on these boards! Remember me, I'm your long lost cousin, twice removed. I'd love to join the rest of the family in April. ;):D

What a nice treat for your family -- someday I hope I could do something similar (of course by that time, I don't think I'd have to treat 25 others to a cruise.)

Archived