N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

Things looking pretty good weather wise. All packed ready to go early tomorrow we head to Miami for our Epic adventure. It has been great hanging out with all you NESS folks. Will post review when I get back. Cant believe it if finally here.

Things looking pretty good weather wise. All packed ready to go early tomorrow we head to Miami for our Epic adventure. It has been great hanging out with all you NESS folks. Will post review when I get back. Cant believe it if finally here.

It's finally your turn! Have a wonderful cruise!:)

HOORAYYYY .... :) have a great time!

Have a great cruise and enjoy the Epic as much as we did!!

Just a quick note to thank all my family here on NESS. It's been great getting to know all of you.

I'm packed & ready. I'll be bringing a little bit of you all with me as your support & ideas have helped me so much.

Let's keep this thread going so we may share with all our knowledge and hopefully answer their questions.

Just a quick note to thank all my family here on NESS. It's been great getting to know all of you.

I'm packed & ready. I'll be bringing a little bit of you all with me as your support & ideas have helped me so much.

Let's keep this thread going so we may share with all our knowledge and hopefully answer their questions.

YAY!! Thanks for starting this thread, Maja!! It's been awesome!

Our trip was great - how can a cruise be all bad??! I'm working on getting caught up and writing my review. Will be posting in the next couple of days. However, if you have any ??s I can try to answer before you go.

HAVE A WONDERFUL TRIP!!! So glad I got to know you as well and very thankful you started this thread for us crazies that stalked her day and night.

Hi, my name is Kim

I am an addict.

(Isn't this how the meeting starts?...so I've heard) :D

I am VERY guilty of stalking the Epic. Afterall, I'm the one that posted as many pictures of the web cam (for those that were missing it that day) in the other thread. :eek:

I am the one that completely had A FIT at home when I was sick the night before and went to bed early and missed out on the fun of her arriving and everyone watching the web cams. (Of course had I know, I would have stayed up until 3am like everyone else...sick or not, just to get my fix).

I spend more time on cc these days (I'm on Spring Break for 2 weeks) than I do on my email, fb, m/s, work, craigslist, my photography forum, or anything else for that matter.

It becomes a frenzy hunt for the new pictures and videos to be found and the sheer excitement and joy when you find them.

I'm so excited about my cruise, I've pulled out old pictures and cruise information from 10-21 years ago to "reminisce" while I await my cruise in September.

I have to say, I have met a lot of nice people and have made friends with several of those that will be on my cruise. It's nice to know we are coming from all over and have this one common desire-to cruise the EPIC!

HECK YES! I booked this ship because of the awesome studio cabins. Actually I booked 2!!! The lighting is going to be great. A lot of people complain about the size. I only plan on being in my room to 1) sleep and 2) shower and get ready. Then it's out the door to try to do as much as I possibly can on board. My travel agent mentioned being "upgraded", as they some times do (and I've always managed to get an upgrade on my 2 previous cruises) and I DECLINED! This is the room I want. Small or not. It's so me!

87 more days and counting!

Can I use this quote. Do u mind

Sorry folks I have been back and have not checked in. Cruise was great there were things about the ship I really did not like but overall great. Will post review soon. Highlights were Blue Man, Howl at the Moon, Balcony(not the cabin just the balcony) and ship activities. Costa Maya was awesome.

Ok folks posted my review. Hope it does not sound negative. we did have a great time I just found some things about the ship that were not so great. But there was much more good than bad. Costa maya was the highlight for ports and Blue Man, White hot party , Martini 2 for 1 , water slides, Epic bounce on the ship.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1300663

Ok folks posted my review. Hope it does not sound negative. we did have a great time I just found some things about the ship that were not so great. But there was much more good than bad. Costa maya was the highlight for ports and Blue Man, White hot party , Martini 2 for 1 , water slides, Epic bounce on the ship.

just curious..what did you do on Roatan?

Great review!! No it was not to negative at all, I still can't wait to cruise her in Jan.:D:D

Archived