N.E.S.S-Sign in here Epic Stalkers!

maja

I can see something big and white on the horizon on the webcam U have listed so maybe she is coming in a bit early... the time at Charlotte Amalie us 6.11am... if it is the Epic she is some distance away so she would probably be docking at past 7am.:)

Kikki

Sorry Don't know how to do the cut and paste business for the exact link. Anyone else out there???????? bluemarble where are you???

Dan

Hi Dan. I'm arriving late to the party this morning. If you haven't seen it already, check out this thread titled "Here she is arriving in St Thomas":

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1235643

Several good shots of the Epic from the St. Thomas Skyride webcam have been posted on that thread.

Jet Blue or Continental out of EWR!! Into FLL is $93 each way direct!! That's as of this past weekend I looked. EWR to MIA was slightly higher at $207 round trip. But it evens out as the van from FLL is like $20 higher than the van from MIA to the cruise dock.

Edit: Sorry I thought you were also cruising on 9/11/10 then I looked at your signature and saw you're sailing 10/30/10. My fault...

The prices are higher for my sailing dates. I've been watching and stalking the airfare for months lol. Continental 267, Jet blue was cheaper out of JFK.

Archived