If and when price drops

Is there a certain time of the year that you will notice price drops or is just mearly luck? And how do you find them, just by checking the website perodically? Thanks

Price reductions can happen at any time. Keep checking your cruise by doing a dummy booking, checking all the boxes at the bottom of the Select Departure Information Page that apply to you.

If you find a price reduction for your particular cabin category, you must call and ask for a repricing of your cruise fare. It is not automatic.

It varies. You can go to the Royal Caribbean website and begin a booking until you get to the price pp-then you will see if it is less than what you are paying.

A good tip is to join the roll call for your sailing. Sometimes someone will notice a price drop and post it. I got a couple of my price drops that way because I hadn't been checking myself regularly.

Is there a certain time of the year that you will notice price drops or is just mearly luck? And how do you find them, just by checking the website perodically? Thanks

No--it doesn't appear that it's seasonal--you just have to keep checking. I booked RCCL, then by chance I called the TA, and the price went down. I also just booked on Princess, about 2 weeks ago--just missed the Past Guest rate, kept checking anyway, even as little as 2 days ago. No such rate or luck. Then I looked last night--and lo and behold--Past Guest rate. So I called the TA this morning (after holding my breath--sometimes these things only go on for so long--)and refared !! : D

Archived