MTD wait-listed- any success stories?

We are wait-listed for our Oct. 9 Radiance cruise and we are D+ if that means anything. I hope some of you who have been in this situation can tell me if and when you were notified of being assigned to MTD. And if not, what seating were you assigned to, please?

We have been waitlisted for dining the last several times and we always got moved to our preference after a few days (D not D+) This last time they told us no MTD was left, not even a waitlist, but I said I booked a suite and they gave it to me right away.

We were waitlisted for our september cruise and i happened to check the other day and found we were actually down for my time dining , i checked with my TA and was told yes you have got it , so check online and it will tell you if your still waitlisted or not , failing that like others have said when you board pop up to the dining room and speak to the maitre d .

Archived