Cost for bottled water

columbus cruiser

Evian is $4 + Gratuity ($4.60 total) for large bottle which I think is 1.5 liters. Same price for Pellegrino. They have small single serving bottles for around $2 or so as well. Soda (Coca Cola, etc) is $2/can + gratuity or $2.30 total.

What is the price of "non-premium" bottled water on the Celebrity Constellation?

Prior to the new Beverage packages, I have never been offered "non-premium" water! I'd be interested in the answer to this question.

Sue

Prior to the new Beverage packages, I have never been offered "non-premium" water! I'd be interested in the answer to this question.

Sue

I presume the OP was talking about basic bottled water and they only sell one kind - Evian for still water. Although they have sometimes sold both Pellegrino and Perrier for sparkling water (same price as the Evian) on recent cruises they've only had large in Pellegrino and small in Perrier.

I think they also sell some fancy waters like "Vitamin" water and such at a higher cost.

I presume the OP was talking about basic bottled water and they only sell one kind - Evian for still water. Although they have sometimes sold both Pellegrino and Perrier for sparkling water (same price as the Evian) on recent cruises they've only had large in Pellegrino and small in Perrier.

I think they also sell some fancy waters like "Vitamin" water and such at a higher cost.

Evian, Pellegrino and Perrier are all described as "premium waters" on the beverage packages. The Classic Package includes "non-premium" waters and, as I said, I have never been offered anything but the three named.

Sue

Evian, Pellegrino and Perrier are all described as "premium waters" on the beverage packages. The Classic Package includes "non-premium" waters and, as I said, I have never been offered anything but the three named.

Sue

Hmmm... if you go to Celebrity's site and click the selection link for the "Classic" option you get this screen: http://www.celebritycruises.com/beverage/package/selections.do?consumerInterestId=28

Which lists a water I've never seen on the ship: "Aquarius spring". Perhaps they've brought on a generic brand for this new package.

• 3 years later...

Hi, we are sailing on the Constellation in a few weeks time.

We have the Classic Beverage Package (123 Go Promotion).

I do not drink alcohol and apparently we would both have to upgraded to the premium Beverage Package in order for me to get sparkling water. So I am trying to figure out if I should bring along some Perrier/Pellegrino or buy it onboard.

This is our first Celebrity cruise (long time RCL cruisers).

Any suggestions very much appreciated.

Kathy:)

As you know, if you are in AQ, the bottled water is free. By the way, there is nothing wrong with the tap water.

I agree there is nothing wrong with tap water and I will certainly will drink it on the cruise. I don't drink alcohol so I enjoy sparkling water as my "cocktail". We have the Classic Drink Package but I don't see sparkling water on the list so I am trying to find out how much it is to buy Perrier or Pellegrino.

I agree there is nothing wrong with tap water and I will certainly will drink it on the cruise. I don't drink alcohol so I enjoy sparkling water as my "cocktail". We have the Classic Drink Package but I don't see sparkling water on the list so I am trying to find out how much it is to buy Perrier or Pellegrino.

You are right. The classic package doesn't include sparkling water. Although you might be cable to get a can of club soda with it.

Last time we bought it (over a year ago) Perrier and Pellegrino were the same price as Evian. I think it was $4.00 for a large bottle (1L I think) and $2 or $250 for a small single serving bottle.

Some people have issues with the sodium in the tap water.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?p=28708782

• 9 years later...
On 6/23/2010 at 5:33 AM, Lsimon said:

Hmmm... if you go to Celebrity's site and click the selection link for the "Classic" option you get this screen: http://www.celebritycruises.com/beverage/package/selections.do?consumerInterestId=28

Which lists a water I've never seen on the ship: "Aquarius spring". Perhaps they've brought on a generic brand for this new package.

The bottled water in a can is non premium 

On 6/22/2010 at 1:17 PM, columbus cruiser said:

What is the price of "non-premium" bottled water on the Celebrity Constellation? Also the price to purchase a soda? We are trying to decide if it is worth it to buy a drink package since we don't drink a lot of soda each day.

Just bring some on at embarkation and/or a port you visit.  That's what we do.