Lido Deck food costs

DebbiD13

I am a newbie cruiser, going on the Carnival Miracle. I see several areas serving food on the Lido deck. I know Nick and Nora's is an extra cost, but are the others as well, or are they part of the normal food provisions? I have heard from other people that they had "free food" everywhere they went!

I am a newbie cruiser, going on the Carnival Miracle. I see several areas serving food on the Lido deck. I know Nick and Nora's is an extra cost, but are the others as well, or are they part of the normal food provisions? I have heard from other people that they had "free food" everywhere they went!

Food on the Lido is free at buffet, 24 hour pizza, hamburgers/hotdogs/fries - specialty coffees/desserts cost, Nick and Nora's costs, saki costs but sushi free. If in doubt just ask

:) Once on board, you really don't need to spend a penny on food the whole week. DW likes specialty coffee, but other than that dining room, buffet, 24 hr pizza, lido burgers, deli, ice cream, room service...all paid in advance with price of cruise.

Not only is it FREE!!!!

It's 24/7 in the pizza and ice cream areas!!!

I remember my first cruise... I ate a lunch before I boarded and I brought snacks...

My first two NEWBIE mistakes... Food starts the moment you board and it doesn't stop till you're on your way back to the house... :D

And if you want a free specialty coffee like cappuccino or espresso just order one after dinner in the MDR, they are free there and while they aren't as good as the coffee shops they are still decent!

The food on the Lido deck and dining rooms are free. The only food you would have to pay for would be the steakhouse, and the pastries/cakes, etc at the coffee shop area.

Nothing is free, you can call it included in the cost of the cruise.

The food on the Lido deck and dining rooms are free. The only food you would have to pay for would be the steakhouse, and the pastries/cakes, etc at the coffee shop area.

Not exactly correct. On the Splendor, popcorn on the lido deck, poolside, was $1.75.

Lido deck grub is included in your fare. You only pay extra for the steakhouse (if the ship has one ... which yours does ...) popcorn for the big screen movies if you ship has one and pastries from the coffee counter. Otherwise, indulge without fear of a bill. ;)

all those stations you see are free.....

the buffet

the deli

the chinese

the 4 main buffet stations, including the taste of nations

the sald bar

the pizza stand

the grill

enjoy!

and the ice cream, can't forget the ice cream!:D:);):p

The only food that I know of that costs extra in the Lido Deck area would be the coffee you can buy from the speciality coffee bar located next to the pizzeria. All other food in the Lido Buffet area is free.

The only food that I know of that costs extra in the Lido Deck area would be the coffee you can buy from the speciality coffee bar located next to the pizzeria. All other food in the Lido Buffet area is free.

Again, popcorn is not free and located on the lido deck area.

Archived