Can an 18yo hang out in the teen lounge?

needalatte74

We're sailing on NCL EPIC and I know that she won't be able to join in the teen program because we'll be cruising 2 months after her 18th birthday.

But she'll likely make friends onboard that are around 16 or 17.. The teen lounge would be a great hang out for her. Is it strictly for those in the program? Would it be off limits? :confused:

We're sailing on NCL EPIC and I know that she won't be able to join in the teen program because we'll be cruising 2 months after her 18th birthday.

But she'll likely make friends onboard that are around 16 or 17.. The teen lounge would be a great hang out for her. Is it strictly for those in the program? Would it be off limits? :confused:

You can never say never, but from our experience they tend to stick the age limits pretty diligently. From speaking with the counselors on the last cruise, they stick the policy to avoid any issues with "adults," i.e., those over 18, from mixing with the younger teens.

Archived