I'm going to get fired....

vacruisin

LOL! Me too! This used to be blocked but for some reason its now an allowed site!

Prob not for long though :rolleyes:

Yeah, I wish they'd do me the "favor" of blocking this site...for my own sake. I don't have the willpower to stay away; especially with my trip so close!!!!!! :eek:

Don't our employers understand by blocking these sites that they are causing us to be less productive??? If we could just log on for a second it would satisfy us and then we could go on and work for another hour and log back on and so on?? GGGEEEZZZ............:D By not allowing us to log on it is causing us to do a lot more daydreaming lasting a lot longer......

yeah, we cant get FaceBook, YouTube, or any 'outside email' sites, but they block stuff from our corprate office, so my boss knows Im on CC...the other day she asked me if I worked for (company) or "Carnival Cruising"

lol...

what-Evvver

:p

I told her--> "I work so I can go "Carnival Cruising"!!!

yeah, we cant get FaceBook, YouTube, or any 'outside email' sites, but they block stuff from our corprate office, so my boss knows Im on CC...the other day she asked me if I worked for (company) or "Carnival Cruising"

lol...

what-Evvver

:p

I told her--> "I work so I can go "Carnival Cruising"!!!

Go figure. At my job I can get to CC but Youtube is blocked! Yet Myspace and Facebook are not!!!!! :confused::rolleyes::eek:

I work for myself, too (at home in my PJs ;)). I have already told myself a dozen times today, "Get off CC and get to work or you won't be going on any cruises!"

So, I've logged off numerous times today. And then got back on. And then logged back off. And then got back on. And so it goes... :rolleyes: :D

Cool. Can I have a job when/if I lose this one?! :eek::D:(

Sure but you have to be willing to work for free. Only room for the head freeloader around here and that job is filled.

Will be happy to solicit resumes when the job is available again.

I'm guilty too. I always have another window open at the same time so that I can just click the other tab and it doesn't show that I'm on this site once again! :D

Yup, the old secondary window trick, I do the same thing LOL! When I hear footsteps getting close to my cubicle, I swich to my work screen.

Yup, the old secondary window trick, I do the same thing LOL! When I hear footsteps getting close to my cubicle, I swich to my work screen.

I've got a privacy screen/shield on my monitor! :D;)

Archived