Ketchican

cpal

Have Juneau And Skagway Booked, But What About Ketchican. If We Rent A Car . . . Where Should Be Go. Not Really Interested In The Lumber Jack Show, I Haven't Been Convinced It Is Worth The Money. Will Do Creek Street But Thought We Should Attempt Something Else Also.

Thanks

cpal ~

You are right (in my opinion)....about the Lumberjack Show. We did this excursion and I feel that it was a large amount of money spent for what we saw. It was all a canned show. I didn't think it was advertised that way.

The water is so beautiful. Maybe try an excursion out on the water?

Have Juneau And Skagway Booked, But What About Ketchican. If We Rent A Car . . . Where Should Be Go. Not Really Interested In The Lumber Jack Show, I Haven't Been Convinced It Is Worth The Money. Will Do Creek Street But Thought We Should Attempt Something Else Also.

Thanks

Have you considered foregoing the car and going kayaking or taking a flightseeing tour to Misty Fjords??? Depending on how long your port call is you could probably do that and then easily explore Ketchikan proper including Creek St. on your own. Island Wings and Southeast are highly recommended for above excursions on many threads here on the Alaska board.

Archived