e-docs

Ok. I will admit I am a newbie. My cruise on the Sky is in 45 days(but who's counting?). However, everytime I go to NCL's website, it says that my e-docs are pending. So, when are they generally available to print and/or download?

There is no "set date", but you should see them in about two weeks. NCL will email you to tell you they are ready if you don't want to keep checking.

First time I have had to deal with e-docs so forgive my ignorance. Are those what you get when you pre-register for the cruise? I've done that, should I be doing more?

I got a booklet from my TA but it was "one size fits all" and not for the POA which I am due to leave on July 10. It included luggage tags.

Tucker in Texas

First time I have had to deal with e-docs so forgive my ignorance. Are those what you get when you pre-register for the cruise? I've done that, should I be doing more?

I got a booklet from my TA but it was "one size fits all" and not for the POA which I am due to leave on July 10. It included luggage tags.

Tucker in Texas

After you've made final payment, you will be able to print your cruise ship boarding pass a month or more before sailing. That is the main 'e-doc' that you need. Since you cruise on July 10, your boarding pass should be ready to print online. If it isn't, ask your TA about it. The rest of your edocs are all the pages of the cruise contract. You should read that, but you do not need to print it out.

Archived