Princess to Royal Caribbean

Hi all, Have now got our next cruise booked. It's on the Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas. It will be arriving next year and we are on it's maiden voyage in Australian Waters for 2011. Anyone been on this ship before. Would appreciate feed back!:)

Hi all, Have now got our next cruise booked. It's on the Royal Caribbean Radiance of the Seas. It will be arriving next year and we are on it's maiden voyage in Australian Waters for 2011. Anyone been on this ship before. Would appreciate feed back!:)

hi john, check out this reveiw

http://www.cruisecritic.com/reviews/review_page2.cfm?ShipID=170

bob

Hi Sailaway John

I haven't been on Radiance but have been on her sister ship Brilliance of the Seas. They are a wonderful class of ship. Really large & spacious. The centrum (central atrium) is about 9 decks high & has glass elevators facing out to sea. They are the only class that has billiard tables (with amazing stabilisers on the billiard tables). I'm sure you'll have a wonderful cruise. Enjoy:)

Go for it John..

We cruise mostly on Princess, mainly because we are hooked in to the rewards programme, but have had 2 cruises with RCCL and really enjoyed them. Been on Legend and Vision of the Seas. Have heard varied reports about Radiance, but friends who cruised on her had a fabulous time.

We are looking at the Radiance , Hawaii to Sydney cruise , but nothing decided yet.

John, we have recently done a trip on Radiance of the Seas (April 12-23). It is a fabulous ship. Can't think of one negative thing to say about it. There were people on board who have already booked another cruise on Radiance for Aust/NZ cruises.

You will love it.

Lilly

Not sailing till November 2011 on Radiance of the Seas Maiden voyage in Australian Waters. Hope you can join a group I am trying to get together.

You will love Radiance, we just wished she was in Oz a little earlier in the year and we wouldn't have hesitated to book her. The Radiance class ships are beautiful, masses of glass to enjoy the wonderful views (super in Alaska last year). IMHO, I know you have Rhapsody 'Down Under', we have also travelled on vision class ships, but Radiance class are so much nicer. They don't seem to lose the 'personal touch' like so many of the larger ships do (and yes, we have cruised on them too, so I do speak from experience). We think the D1 cabins are great, definitely worth it for the extra space as well as the balcony.

Enjoy your cruise, I'm really jealous:p.

Not sailing till November 2011 on Radiance of the Seas Maiden voyage in Australian Waters. Hope you can join a group I am trying to get together.

I will be on the Radiance in October 2011 we are going Sydney to Freo. We will be meeting up with silvertopo6 who is doing both the Syd - Freo leg and the Freo - Syd leg as a B2B. I think you must be on the 20 Nov cruise, is that right?

That will give us plenty of time to do a review and pass on some tips to you. :)

Hi all, we are booked on Radiance as well but in February 2012 for our 40th wedding anniversary to Tassie.We have a cabin on deck 9 on the "hump" and I have read that these are good cabins,does anyone know?

Jackie:)

Hi all, we are booked on Radiance as well but in February 2012 for our 40th wedding anniversary to Tassie.We have a cabin on deck 9 on the "hump" and I have read that these are good cabins,does anyone know?

Jackie:)

G'day Jackie, from what I have read deck 9 humps are all good, some on deck 8 have reduced balconies, but looking at the layout deck 9 looks good with a couple of really long ones there too. Which one did you get, we have aft 1102for our Radiance cruise.

Hi John, we have booked this cruise and paid the deposit today. Woohoo!

Archived