Navigator or Voyager...I can't decide!

Afternoon all! Hope you can help. Having been well and truly spoiled by our wonderful Western Caribbean cruise on Freedom, I've been saving up again and am looking at Eastern Med for next summer. Can anyone help me decide between Navigator from Rome (calling at Messina, Piraeus for Athens, Ephesus, and Crete), or Voyager from Venice (calling at Slovenia, Ravenna, Bari, Dubrovnik)?

We'll have our 11 yr old with us so I was wondering which of the two ships had more to do for children - she likes the sound of the waterslide on Voyager which I know Navigator doesn't have, but Navigator is newer, isn't she?

Whichever one we choose, we've been to both Rome and Venice and loved them so we plan on spending 3 days there before cruising.

Has anyone done either or both of these itineraries or been on both Voyager and Navigator, who could help me decide?

Thank you so much :)

Been on both several times. Love them both. But I would take the newer Navigator. It has Vintages Wine bar on the Promenade where Voyager has a large sports bar. NOS has a sports bar on deck 12, I believe. Also, NOS has the lovely Boleros Bar where VOS has the so-called Aquarium Bar.....which has no fish. NOS also has both a Chops and a Portofino specialty restaurant, but VOS has only Portofino. But then, I care nothing about a water slide!

Lol, thank you! That's good advice. I'm also guessing that with such a port-heavy itinerary DD wouldn't have a lot of time to worry about the lack of water-slide :)

It was only worrying me slightly because she adored the H2O zone on Freedom...I wonder if we've spoiled ourselves slightly by going on Freedom first!?

Archived