Summer 2012

CRUISEMAMMA

I see they are out thru March 2012. I will keep checking every couple months

Most are out thru approx April 2012 actually ... if you want to keep checking, ignore what I said above and go for it .. lmao, but why ask if you didnt want to know and planned on doing what you wanted anyway??? hmmmm.

Book early beacause remember the world is suppose to end in December 2012. I don't believe it but the way things have been going with storms...oil spills...earthquakes..fires...crime...economy....you never know. I told my wife just in case it does i want one more cruise in the summer of 2012 also!

Book early beacause remember the world is suppose to end in December 2012. I don't believe it but the way things have been going with storms...oil spills...earthquakes..fires...crime...economy....you never know. I told my wife just in case it does i want one more cruise in the summer of 2012 also!

If the world is going to end, Im booking 12 cruises, the heck with one in the summer ... Im going to blow all my money.

My wife doesn't want to cruise that December because she said if it does happen she wants us all to be home! 12/21/2010 Yes i hope they are wrong!

Why would she want to be home if the world is coming to a end? Just as long as you and she are together?

With my luck, Id be home and run to the store and still not be home as planned for it.

Archived