Crown & Anchor Society question

I just received my C&AS membership card, it is in my name. Does my husband need a separate C&AS membership...is there any benefit to us each having a membership? I think most benefits I have seen are "per cabin". I was filling out an online reservation and it asked for a C&AS # for each of us...would I just put my # by both of our names? Thanks! :)

I just received my C&AS membership card, it is in my name. Does my husband need a separate C&AS membership...is there any benefit to us each having a membership? I think most benefits I have seen are "per cabin". I was filling out an online reservation and it asked for a C&AS # for each of us...would I just put my # by both of our names? Thanks! :)

You should each get your own membership number. While you are correct in that unofficially, many of the benefits are "per cabin," by each having your own membership, you will get 2 coupon books instead of 1. Also, if your hubby ever cruises without you he won't be considered a member so wouldn't get any benefits.

What about for kids?? Should we sign them up too?

Yes, sign your kids up too, as they get a coupon sheet and a gift as well.

My kids are now DIAMOND members at 14 and 12!

My daughter and husband received C&A cards in the mail just before our cruise. The previous cruise was their first with RCCL and their numbers were used when we booked this one. Maybe that's why they got cards. I have never received a card myself.

Another reason to get separate cards: Your status is whatever is maximum for the household. Let's say hubby cruises on a nice "Guys Week" a few times (yeah more likely the other way around, but stay with me). Hubby gets 5 credits sooner than you, but you both get to be platinum as soon as either of you gets there. HTH :)

Archived