crown grill on CB

7nucruzers

Are men required to wear jackets in the Crown Grill???

Last week we ate in the Grill on the CB. I wore a blazer with an open collar shirt, certainly not a dressy outfit but one I felt comfortable with while in a nice restaurant. Believe me, I don't usually feel the heat, but by the dessert course I was ready to doft the jacket. It was warm in the Grill and I'd recommend just a shirt. Something's apparently wrong with the AC on that ship, as others have noted. BTW get the fillet. Other cuts in the Grill tend to be fatty and not well trimmed.

No, and the CG on the CB has twice produced one of the best steaks I have every eaten....taste as many entrees as you can in the CG because they are just better than the other restaurants.....

It was very casual, and go with the lobster tails....we were not that impressed with our night on the CB in the Crown Grill, dessert was yummy though! they also needed to iron the table cloths. The Chefs table was one of the BEST evenings of our cruises :)

Archived