Cruise Personalizer

mtaylor04

We are taking our three year old grandson with us in November on our Caribbean Cruise, he does not need a passport due to his age, however, the cruise personalizer will not let me complete his information because I am not entering a passport number. Does this matter? Do I need to call Princess to resolve?

Thanks in advance

We are taking our three year old grandson with us in November on our Caribbean Cruise, he does not need a passport due to his age, however, the cruise personalizer will not let me complete his information because I am not entering a passport number. Does this matter? Do I need to call Princess to resolve?

Thanks in advance

I would call nothing to loose.

Thanks in advance

Age has nothing to do with needing a passport. If you need it, he does too. Of course, if its closed loop then he doesn't - in which case I'd call Princess.

Thanks in advance

Have you changed passport to birth certificate on the selection drop down? You will need to at least enter the bc. I did this for my kids and it didn't require a passport number.

Brian

Archived